딤전2:1 목회를 위한 교훈  

딤전2:1 교회 안에서 기도에 대한 교훈  
2:1I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and givings of thanks, be made for all men: 2:2for kings and all who are in high places; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and reverence. 2:3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; 2:4who desires all people to be saved and come to full knowledge of the truth. 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 2:6who gave himself as a ransom for all; the testimony in its own times; 2:7to which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth in Christ, not lying), a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 

딤전2:8 교회 안에서 남녀가 지켜야 할 규례  
2:8I desire therefore that the men in every place pray, lifting up holy hands without wrath and doubting. 2:9In the same way, that women also adorn themselves in decent clothing, with modesty and propriety; not just with braided hair, gold, pearls, or expensive clothing; 2:10but (which becomes women professing godliness) with good works. 2:11Let a woman learn in quietness with all subjection. 2:12But I don't permit a woman to teach, nor to exercise authority over a man, but to be in quietness. 2:13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 2:14Adam wasn't deceived, but the woman, being deceived, has fallen into disobedience; 2:15but she will be saved through her child-bearing, if they continue in faith, love, and sanctification with sobriety.  

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month348, Y06Month174, Y04Month116, Y03Month087), biblehistory113

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교