삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 014 대권을 잡은 조조 18

30.張飛曰:「弟自今以後,不飲酒,不打軍士,諸般聽人勸諫便了。」糜竺曰:「只恐口不應心。」飛怒曰:「吾跟哥哥多年,未嘗失信,你如何輕料我!」玄德曰:「弟言雖如此,吾終不放心。還請陳元龍輔之。早晚令其少飲酒,勿致失事。」陳登應諾。玄德吩咐了當,乃統馬步軍三萬,離徐州望南陽進發。

31.卻說袁術聞說劉備上表,欲吞其州縣,乃大怒曰:「汝乃織蓆編屨之夫,今輒占據大郡,與諸侯同列;吾正欲伐汝,汝卻反欲圖我!深為可恨!」乃使上將紀靈起兵十萬,殺奔徐州。兩軍會於盱眙。玄德兵少,依山傍水下寨。

"Henceforth I will drink no more wine, I will not beat the soldiers, and I will always listen to advice," said Zhang Fei.

"I fear the mouth does not correspond to the heart," said Mi Zhu.

"I have followed my elder brother these many years and never broken faith. Why should you be contemptuous?" said Zhang Fei.

Liu Bei said, "Though you say this, I do not feel quite satisfied. I will order Adviser Chen Deng to help you and keep you sober. Then you will not make any mistake."

Chen Deng was willing to undertake this duty, and the final orders were given. The army of thirty thousand, horse and foot, left Xuzhou and marched toward Nanyang.

When Yuan Shu heard that a memorial had been presented proposing to take possession of his territories, he broke out into abuse of Liu Bei.

"You weaver of mats! You plaiter of straw shoes! You have been smart enough to get possession of a large region and elbow your way into the ranks of the nobles. I was just going to attack you, and now you dare to scheme against me! How I detest you!"

So Yuan Shu at once gave orders to prepare an army of one hundred thousand, under Ji Ling, to attack Xuzhou. The two armies met at Xuyi, where Liu Bei was encamped in a plain with hills behind and a stream on his flank, for his army was small.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,