삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 009 동탁의 최후 09

9.布曰:「昔日公說布,使殺丁建陽而投董卓;今卓上欺天子,下虐生靈,罪惡貫盈,人神共憤。公可傳天子詔往郿塢,宣卓入朝,伏兵誅之,力扶漢室,共作忠臣。尊意若何?」肅曰:「我亦欲除此賊久矣,恨無同心者耳。今將軍若此,是天賜也,肅豈敢有二心?」遂折箭為誓,允曰:「公若能幹此事,何患不得顯官?」

When Li Su arrived, Lu Bu said, "Formerly you talked me into killing Ding Yuan and going over to Dong Zhuo. Now we find Dong Zhuo means evil for the Emperor and is an oppressor of the people. His iniquities are many, and he is hated by gods and humans. You go to Meiwo, say you have a command from the Emperor to summon the Prime Minister to the Palace. He will come, and he will be put to death. You will have the credit of being loyal and restoring the Hans. Will you undertake this?"

"I also wish to slay him," was the reply. "But I could not find anyone to assist me. How can I hesitate? Your intervention is directly from Heaven!"

And Li Su snapped an arrow in twain as register of his oath.

"If this succeeds, what glorious rank will be yours!" said Wang Yun.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,