삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 009 동탁의 최후 05

5.相見畢,允曰:「老夫日來因染微恙,閉門不出,故久未得與將軍一見。今日太師駕歸郿塢,只得扶病出送,卻喜得晤將軍。請問將軍,為何在此長歎?」布曰:「正為公女耳。」允佯驚曰:「許多時尚未與將軍耶?」布曰:「老賊自寵幸久矣!」允佯大驚曰:「不信有此事!」布將前事一一告允。允仰面跌足,半晌不語;良久,乃言曰:「不意太師作此禽獸之行!」因挽布手曰:「且到寒舍商議。」布隨允歸。允延入密室,置酒款待。布又將鳳儀亭相遇之事,細說一遍。允曰:「太師淫吾之女,奪將軍之妻,誠為天下恥笑--非笑太師,笑允與將軍耳!然允老邁無能之輩,不足為道;可惜將軍蓋世英雄,亦受此汙辱也!」

"I have been confined to the house by illness these few days," continued he, "so I have not seen you. But I had to struggle out today to see the Prime Minister set off. This meeting is most fortunate. But why were you sighing?"

"Just on account of that daughter of yours," said Lu Bu.

Feigning great astonishment, Wang Yun said, "So long a time and yet not given to you!"

"The old ruffian has fallen in love with her himself!"

"Surely this cannot be true."

Lu Bu related the whole story while Wang Yun listened, silent, but stamping on the ground as with irritation and perplexity.

After a long time Wang Yun said, "I did not think he was such a beast!"

Taking Lu Bu by the hand, Wang Yun said, "Come to my house, and we will talk it over."

So they went away together to the house and retired to a secret room. After some refreshments, Lu Bu told the whole story of the episode in Phoenix Pavilion just as it happened.

Wang Yun said, "He seems to have corrupted my little girl and has stolen your wife. He will be an object of shame and ridicule to the whole world. And those who do not laugh at him will laugh at you and me. Alas! I am old and powerless and can do nothing. More pitied than blamed! But you, General, you are a warrior, the greatest hero in the world. Yet you have been put to this shame and exposed to this contempt!"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,