삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 07

7.貂蟬跟允到閣中,允盡叱出婢妾,納貂蟬於坐,叩頭便拜。貂蟬驚伏於地曰:「大人何故如此?」允曰:「汝可憐大漢天下生靈!」言訖,淚如泉湧。貂蟬曰:「適間賤妾曾言:但有使令,萬死不辭。」允跪而言曰:「百姓有倒懸之危,君臣有累卵之急,非汝不能救也。賊臣董卓,將欲篡位;朝中文武,無計可施。董卓有一義兒,姓呂,名布,驍勇異常。我看二人皆好色之徒,今欲用連環計:先將汝許嫁呂布,後獻與董卓;汝於中取便,謀間他父子反顏,令布殺卓,以絕大惡。重扶社稷,再立江山,皆汝之力也。不知汝意若何?」貂蟬曰:「妾許大人萬死不辭,望即獻妾與彼。妾自有道理。」允曰:「事若洩漏,我滅門矣。」貂蟬曰:「大人勿憂。妾若不報大義,死於萬刃之下。」

The girl followed him into the house. There he dismissed all the waiting attendants, placed Diao Chan on a chair, and bowed before her. She was frightened and threw herself on the ground, asking in terror what it all meant.

Said Wang Yun, "You can sympathize with the people of Han!"

And the fount of his tears opened afresh.

"My lord, as thy handmaid said just now, use her in any way: Thy handmaid will never shrink," said the girl.

Wang Yun knelt, saying, "The people are on the brink of destruction, the prince and his officers are in jeopardy, and you, you are the only savior. That wretch Dong Zhuo wants to depose the Emperor, and not a person among us can find means to stop him. Now he has a son, a bold warrior it is true, but both father and son have a weakness for beauty, and I am going to use what I may call the 'chaining plan'. I shall first propose you in marriage to Lu Bu and then, after you are betrothed, I shall present you to Dong Zhuo, and you will take every opportunity to force them asunder and turn sway their countenances from each other, cause the son to kill his adopted father and so put an end to the great evil. Thus you may restore the altars of the land that it may live again. All this lies within your power: Will you do it?"

"Thy handmaid has promised not to recoil from death itself. You may use my poor self in any way, and I must do my best."

"But if this gets abroad then we are all lost!"

"Fear not," said she. "If thy handmaid does not show gratitude, may she perish beneath a myriad swords!"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,