삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 007 손견의 죽음 09

9.公孫瓚爬上坡去,看那少年:生得身長八尺,濃眉大眼,闊面重頤,威風凜凜,與文醜大戰五六十合,勝負未分。瓚部下救軍到,文醜撥馬回去了。那少年也不追趕。瓚忙下土坡,問那少年姓名。那少年欠身答曰:「某乃常山真定人也:姓趙,名雲,字子龍;本袁紹轄下之人。因見紹無忠君救民之心,故特棄彼而投麾下不期於此處相見。」瓚大喜,遂同歸寨,整頓甲兵。

And Gongsun Zan crawled up the slope to look on.

The new warrior was of middle height with bushy eyebrows and large eyes, a broad face and a heavy jowl, a youth of commanding presence. The two exchanged some fifty bouts and yet neither had the advantage. Then Gongsun Zan's rescue force came along, and Wen Chou turned and rode away. The warrior did not pursue.

Gongsun Zan hurried down the hill and asked the young fellow who he was.

He bowed low and replied, "My name is Zhao Zilong from Changshan. I first served Yuan Shao; but when I saw that he was disloyal to his prince and careless of the welfare of the people, I left him and I was on my way to offer service to you. This meeting in this place is most unexpected."

Gongsun Zan was very pleased, and the two went together to the camp, where they at once busied themselves with preparations for a new battle.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,