삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 005 제후들의 반격 02

2.操置酒張筵,拜請衛弘到家,告曰:「今漢室無主,董卓專權,欺君害民,天下切齒。操欲力扶社稷,恨力不足。公乃忠義之士,敢求相助。」衛弘曰:「吾有是心久矣,恨未遇英雄耳。既孟德有大志,願將家資相助。」操大喜;於是先發矯詔,馳報各道,然後招集義兵,豎起招兵白旗一面,上書「忠義」二字。不數日間,應募之士,如雨駢集。

6 A feast was prepared, and Wei Hong was invited.

7 Cao Cao made him a speech: "The Hans have lost their lordship, and Dong Zhuo is really a tyrant. He flouts his prince and is cruel to the people, who gnash their teeth with rage. I would restore the Hans, but my means are insufficient. Sir, I appeal to your loyalty and public spirit."

8 Wei Hong replied, "I have long desired this but, so far, have not found a person fit to undertake the task. Since you, Cao Cao, have so noble a desire, I willingly devote all my property to the cause."

9 This was joyful news, and the call to arms was forthwith prepared and sent far and near. So they established a corps of volunteers and set up a large white recruiting banner with the words Loyalty and Honor inscribed thereon. The response was rapid, and volunteers came in like rain drops in number.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,