삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 005 제후들의 반격 01

第五回:發矯詔諸鎮應曹公,破關兵三英戰呂布

Cao Cao Appeals To The Powerful Lords;
The Three Brothers Fight Against Lu Bu.

1.卻說陳宮正欲下手殺曹操,忽轉念曰:「我為國家跟他到此,殺之不義。不若棄而他往。」插劍上馬,不等天明,自投東郡去了。操覺,不見陳宮,尋思:「此人見我說了這兩句,疑我不仁,棄我而去;吾當急行,不可久留。」遂連夜到陳留,尋見父親,備說前事;欲散家資,招募義兵。父言:「資少恐不成事。此間有孝廉衛弘,疏財仗義,其家巨富;若得相助,事可圖矣。」

1 At the close of the last chapter, Chen Gong was about to slay Cao Cao. But Chen Gong reflected, "I joined him to do righteous things. Now if I killed him, I would only do unrighteousness, and the people would condemn me. I rather leave in silence."

2 Rising from his bed before the sunrise, Chen Gong mounted his horse and rode away eastward to his home county of Dongjun.

3 Cao Cao awoke with the day and missed his companion. Thought he, "Chen Gong thinks me brutal because of a couple of egoistic phrases I used, and so he has gone. I ought to push on too and not linger here."

4 So Cao Cao traveled as quickly as possible toward Qiao. When he saw his father, he related what had happened and said he wanted to dispose of all the family property and enlist soldiers with the money.

5 "Our possessions are but small," said his father, "and not enough to do anything with. However, there is a graduate here, one Wei Hong, careless of wealth but careful of virtue, whose family is very rich. With his help we might hope for success."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,