삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 039 박망파 싸움 23

26.惇令于禁、李典押住陣腳,親自出馬陣前。遙望軍馬來到,惇忽然大笑。眾問:「將軍為何而笑?」惇曰:「吾笑徐元直在丞相面前,誇諸葛亮為天人!今觀其用兵,乃以此等軍馬為前部,與吾對敵,正如驅犬羊與虎豹鬥耳!吾於丞相前誇口,要活捉劉備、諸葛亮,今必應吾言矣。」遂自縱馬向前。趙雲出馬。惇罵曰:「汝等隨劉備,如孤魂隨鬼耳!」

Then Xiahou Dun rode to the front to reconnoiter, leaving Yu Jin and Li Dian to finish setting out the battle array.

Presently Xiahou Dun began to laugh and, when they asked the cause of this merriment, he replied, "Xu Shu praised Zhuge Liang to the very skies as something more than human. But now that I see how he has placed his soldiers and the stuff he has put into his vanguard, it seems to me that he is sending dogs or sheep against tigers and leopards. I bragged a little when I said I would take him prisoner, but I am going to make good my boast!"

Then he rode forward at full speed.

Zhao Zilong rode to meet him, and Xiahou Dun opened a volley of abuse, "You lot, followers of Liu Bei, are only like wraiths following devils!"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,