삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 039 박망파 싸움 18

21.正說之間,玄德召二人入,謂曰:「夏侯惇引兵到來,如何迎敵?」張飛曰:「哥哥何不使『水』去?」玄德曰:「智賴孔明,勇須二弟,何可推諉?」關、張出,玄德請孔明商議。孔明曰:「但恐關、張二人,不肯聽吾號令。主公若欲亮行兵,乞假劍印。」玄德便以劍印付孔明,孔明遂聚集眾將聽令。張飛謂雲長曰:「且聽令去.看他如何調度。」

Just at that moment they were summoned to their brother, who asked their advice.

"Why not send the 'Water,' brother?" said Zhang Fei.

"For method I rely on Zhuge Liang; but for action I put my faith in you, my brothers. Are you going to fail me?"

They went out, and Zhuge Liang was called.

"I fear your brothers will not obey me," said Zhuge Liang. "Wherefore, if I am to direct the campaign, you must give me a seal of office and a sword of authority."

So Liu Bei gave him both. Armed with these ensigns of power, Zhuge Liang assembled the officers to receive their orders.

"We will go just to see what he will do," said Zhang Fei to Guan Yu.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,