WCF05-02 Chapter V Of Providence 섭리

II. Although, in relation to the foreknowledge and decree of God, the first Cause, all things come to pass immutably, and infallibly;[8] yet, by the same providence, He orders them to fall out, according to the nature of second causes, either necessarily, freely, or contingently.[9]

[8]

ACT 2:23 (행02:23) Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain.

[9]

GEN 8:22 (창08:22) While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

JER 31:35 (렘31:35) Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

EXO 21:13 (출21:13) And if a man lie not in wait, but God deliver him into his hand; then I will appoint thee a place whither he shall flee.

DEU 19:5 (신19:05) As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour, that he die; he shall flee unto one of those cities, and live:

1KI 22:28 (왕상22:28) And Micaiah said, If thou return at all in peace, the Lord hath not spoken by me. And he said, Hearken, O people, every one of you.

1KI 22:34 (왕상22:34) And a certain man drew a bow at a venture, and smote the king of Israel between the joints of the harness: wherefore he said unto the driver of his chariot, Turn thine hand, and carry me out of the host; for I am wounded.

ISA 10:6-7 (사10:06-07) 6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. 7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

2. 제 1원인이 되는 하나님의 예지와 작정대로 변동 없이8) 모든 일들이 되어간다. 그러나 그것들의 되어 가는 방편은 제 2원인(자연법칙과 인류의 행동원리와 기타)의 성격대로9) 필연적인 것, 임의적인 것, 또 혹은 우연적인 것이다. 이렇게 되는 것이 역시 하나님의 섭리이다.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교