107.)
The kingdom is like a shepherd, who owned a
hundred sheep, the largest of which went astray. He
left the 99, in search of the one until he found it.
After all his trouble, he said to the sheep:
I love you more than the 99.

- Nancy Johnson

(I07) Jesus said: The kingdom is like a shepherd who had hundred sheep. One of them, the biggest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine and sought after the one till he found it. When he had laboured, he said to the sheep: I love thee more than the ninety-nine.

- Messrs-Brill of Leiden

107) Jesus said, "The Kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one until he found it. When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, 'I care for you more than the ninety-nine.'"

- Paul Halsall

107 Jesus said, The kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety- nine and looked for the one until he found it. After he had toiled, he said to the sheep, 'I love you more than the ninety- nine.'

-Scholars' Translation

예수께서 말씀하시니라.
"하늘 나라는 마치 백 마리의 양을 치는 어떤 목자와도 같으니라.
어느 날 그 양들 중 가장 큰 양 한 마리가 (타락하여) 길을 잃었느니라.
그러자 그는 다른 아흔 아홉 마리를 그대로 놓아두고
그 길 잃은 양 한 마리를 찾아 (그 양을 찾을 때까지)
사방을 헤매고 다녔노라.
그렇게 힘들여 찾은 후에, 목자는 그 양에게 말했느니라.
"나는 너를 다른 아흔 아홉 마리의 양보다 더 사랑한단다."

- 푸른글 평역

107 예수가 말했다. “그 나라는 양 백 마리를 가진 어떤 목자와 같다. 그들 중 가장 큰 한 마리가 길을 잃었다. 그는 다른 아흔 아홉 마리를 놓아두고 그가 그것을 찾을 때까지 이 혼자된 양을 찾아다녔다. 이 수고를 한 후에, 그는 그 양에게 말했다.” 나는 너를 다른 아흔 아홉보다 더 사랑한다.“

- 헤섿

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교