▶ 장 요약

말4:1         심판의 날에 일어날 일들
  말4:4         돌이키지 않는 자에 대한 경고

Mal0401_Malachi prophesies Christ's coming.jpg

God's awful judgments on the wicked, 1. Great blessedness of the righteous, 2,3. The prophet then, with a solemnity becoming the last of the prophets, closes the Sacred Canon with enjoining the strict observance of the law till the forerunner already promised should appear, in the spirit of Elijah, to introduce the Messiah, and begin a new and everlasting dispensation, 4-6.

NIV (KJV) 말라기 4장 본문 (클릭)

1. 내 이름을 경외하는 너희에게는 의로운 (   )가 떠올라서 치료하는 (   )을 발하리니 너희가 나가서 (   )에서 나온 (   ) 같이 뛰리라

2. 하나님은 무엇과 같이 오실 것이라고 했습니까?
3. 하나님께서는 심판하시기 전에 먼저 누구를 보내겠다고 하셨습니까?

4. 의인에 대한 약속은(말 4:1-6)?

5. 마지막 날이 이르기 전에 메시야의 선구자로 올 엘리야는 누구를 지칭하는가(말 4:5)? 

4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD" (Malachi 4:5 KJV) was fulfilled, in type (i.e. a person of a specified kind), by John the Baptist at Christ's first coming: "11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come" (Matthew 11:13-14 KJV) - which makes the prophecies at the end of the book of Malachi a natural lead-in to the New Testament book of Matthew.

But the prophecy is much more because John and Baptist and the time of Christ's first coming obviously did not fulfill the prophecy fully (see John's Last Days), as stated. That will happen when a later prophet is active just prior to Christ's second coming, a time when this will come upon the evil: "4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts" (Matthew 4:1 KJV).

"4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth [see To Meet The Lord In The Air], and grow up as calves of the stall. 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for They Shall Be Ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet [see The Elijahs] before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." (Malachi 4:1-6 KJV)

(Supplemental notes for the Daily Bible Study Bible Reading Plan by Wayne Blank)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교