▶ 장 요약

시7:1  공의를 구하는 기도

The psalmist prays against the malice of his enemies, 1,2; protests his own innocence, 3-5; prays to God that he would vindicate him, for the edification of his people, 6-8; prays against the wickedness of his enemies, 9; expresses strong confidence in God, 10; threatens transgressors with God's judgments, 11-13; shows the conduct and end of the ungodly, 14-16; and exults in the mercy and lovingkindness of his Maker, 17.

1. 하나님이 의로우신 재판장이라고 한 것은 몇 절입니까? 
2. 여호와께서 만민에게 행하시는 것은 무엇인가요?

3. 다윗은 자신의 결백을 어떻게 자신하고 있나(시 7:9)?

NIV (KJV) 시편 07편 본문 (클릭)

Although a fierce (he recognized that, on the battlefield, the only law of war is to win) and cunning (he knew when to wait, or withdraw, until the advantage of attack was his) warrior, David prayed for The Lord's protection. David knew "If a man does not repent, God will whet his sword."

"A Shiggaion [a "shiggaion" is from a Hebrew word meaning strong emotion] of David, which he sang to the Lord [see YHVH, Adonai, Jehovah, LORD] concerning Cush a Benjaminite.

O Lord my God, in Thee do I take refuge; save me from all my pursuers, and deliver me, lest like a lion they rend me, dragging me away, with none to rescue.

O Lord my God, if I have done this, if there is wrong in my hands, if I have requited my friend with evil or plundered my enemy without cause, let the enemy pursue me and overtake me, and let him trample my life to the ground, and lay my soul in the dust. [Selah]

Arise, O Lord, in Thy anger, lift Thyself up against the fury of my enemies; awake, O my God; Thou hast appointed a judgment. Let the assembly of the peoples be gathered about Thee; and over it take Thy seat on high. The Lord judges the peoples; judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness and according to the integrity that is in me. O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish thou the righteous, Thou who triest the minds and hearts, thou righteous God.

My shield is with God, Who saves the upright in heart. God is a righteous judge, and a God Who has indignation every day. If a man does not repent, God will whet His sword; He has bent and strung His bow; He has prepared His deadly weapons, making His arrows fiery shafts.

Behold, the wicked man conceives evil, and is pregnant with mischief, and brings forth lies. He makes a pit, digging it out, and falls into the hole which he has made. His mischief returns upon his own head, and on his own pate his violence descends. I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the Name of the Lord, the Most High." (Psalm 7:1-17 RSV)

(Supplemental notes for the Daily Bible Study Bible Reading Plan by Wayne Blank)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교