▶ 장 요약

시6:1  구원을 호소하는 기도

This Psalm contains a deprecation of eternal vengeance, 1; a petition to God for mercy, 2. This is enforced from a consideration of the psalmist's sufferings, 3; from that of the Divine mercy, 4; from that of the praise and glory which God would fail to receive if man were destroyed, 5; from that of his humiliation and contrition, 6,7. Being successful in his supplication, he exults in God, 8,9; and predicts the downfall of all his enemies, 10.

1. 고통의 심각성을 가장 잘 표현한 구절은?

2. 다윗 자신이 큰 죄인일지라도 하나님께서 죄값대로 심판치 않으시기를 소원한 의미는 (시 6:1)?

3. 다윗이 죽은 자들이 거하는 음부에서 구원받기를 간구한 이유는(시 6:5)?

NIV (KJV) 시편 06편 본문 (클릭)

Like all humans, David made mistakes, some very serious, but David remained a true man of God because he never wilfully or defiantly sinned - and when he did sin, he truly repented, and was forgiven. This psalm is a cry of repentance.

"To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments; according to The Sheminith. A Psalm of David.

O Lord, rebuke me not in Thy anger, nor chasten me in Thy wrath. Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled. My soul also is sorely troubled. But thou, O Lord - how long?

Turn, O Lord, save my life; deliver me for the sake of Thy steadfast love. For in death there is no remembrance of Thee; in Sheol who can give Thee praise?

I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping. My eye wastes away because of grief, it grows weak because of all my foes.

Depart from me, all you workers of evil; for the Lord has heard the sound of my weeping. The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord accepts my prayer. All my enemies shall be ashamed and sorely troubled; they shall turn back, and be put to shame in a moment." (Psalm 6:1-10 RSV)

(Supplemental notes for the Daily Bible Study Bible Reading Plan by Wayne Blank)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교