▶ 장 요약

시5:1  경건한 자의 기도와 호소

David continues instant in prayer, 1,2; makes early application to God, 3; and shows the hatred which God bears to the workers of iniquity, 4-6. His determination to worship God, and to implore direction and support, 7,8. He points out the wickedness of his enemies, 9, and the destruction they may expect, 10; and then shows the happiness of those who trust in the Lord, 11,12.

1. 악한 자를 벌해달라는 간구가 잘 표현된 구절은?
2. 주의 목전에 서지 못하는 자는 어떤 사람인가요?

3. 다윗은 원수들의 목구멍이 무엇과 같다고 했나요? 그리고 그 의미는?
4. 여호와는 의인에게 무엇을 준다고 하였나요?

6. 고난 중에 있는 다윗이 하나님께 보호와 인도를 요청할 때 하나님의 어떠한 성품에 호소하고 있나(시 5:4-6)? 
7. 다윗의 신앙 자세가 교훈하는 것은(시 5:1-12)?

NIV (KJV) 시편 05편 본문 (클릭)

Some of the Psalms are also prayers, as this morning prayer by King David for protection from evil men.

"To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O Lord; give heed to my groaning. Hearken to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to thee do I pray. O Lord, in the morning thou dost hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for thee, and watch.

For Thou art not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not sojourn with Thee. The boastful may not stand before thy eyes; Thou hatest all evildoers. Thou destroyest those who speak lies; the Lord abhors bloodthirsty and deceitful men.

But I through the abundance of Thy steadfast love will enter Thy house, I will worship toward Thy holy Temple [see Who, What or Where Is Zion?] in the fear of Thee. Lead me, O Lord, in Thy righteousness because of my enemies; make Thy way straight before me.

For there is no truth in their mouth; their heart is destruction, their throat is an open Sepulchre, they flatter with their tongue. Make them bear their guilt, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; because of their many transgressions cast them out, for they have rebelled against thee. But let all who take refuge in Thee rejoice, let them ever sing for joy; and do thou defend them, that those who love Thy Name may exult in Thee. For Thou dost bless the righteous, O Lord; Thou dost cover him with favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:1-12 RSV)

(Supplemental notes for the Daily Bible Study Bible Reading Plan by Wayne Blank)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교