▶ 장 요약
  시3:1         주 안에서의 평안

David complains, in great distress, of the number of his enemies, and the reproaches they cast on him, as one forsaken of God, 1, 2; is confident, notwithstanding, that God will be his protector, 3; mentions his prayers and supplications, and how God heard him, 4, 5; derides the impotent malice of has adversaries, and foretells their destruction, 6, 7; and ascribes salvation to God, 8.

1. (     )은 여호와께 있사오니 주의 (     )을 주의 백성에게 내리소서
2. 나의 방패시요 나의 영광이 되는 분은 누구인가요?

3. 다윗은 주의 복을 누구에게 내려 달라고 하였나요?
4. 시 3편의 배경이 되는 사건은 무엇인가(시 3:1)?

NIV (KJV) 시편 03편 본문 (클릭)

Some of the Psalms were written by King David during his times of trouble, either with King Saul or from within David's own family, such as with Absalom.

"A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. O Lord, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me; many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. [Selah]

But thou, O Lord, art a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cry aloud to The Lord, and he answers me from his holy hill. [Selah]

I lie down and sleep; I wake again, for The Lord sustains me. I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.

Arise, O Lord! Deliver me, O my God! For thou dost smite all my enemies on the cheek, thou dost break the teeth of the wicked. Deliverance belongs to The Lord; thy blessing be upon thy people! [Selah] " (Psalm 3:1-8 RSV)

(Supplemental notes for the Daily Bible Study Bible Reading Plan by Wayne Blank)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교