ru0101_Naomi_and_Ruth.jpg

▶ 장 요약
  룻1:1         모압으로 이주한 엘리멜렉 가족
  룻1:6         나오미와 함께 하는 룻
  룻1:15        룻의 결심
  룻1:19        베들레헴에 돌아온 룻과 나오미

Elimelech, his wife Naomi, and their two sons, Mahlon and Chilion, flee from a famine in the land of Israel, and go to sojourn tn Moab, 1, 2. Here his two sons marry; and, in the space of ten years, both their father and they die, 3-6. Naomi sets out on her return to her own country, accompanied by her daughters-in-law Orpah and Ruth; whom she endeavours to persuade to return to their own people, 7-13. Orpah returns, but Ruth accompanies her mother-in-law, 14-18. They arrive at Beth-lehem in the time of the barley harvest, 19- 22.

1.룻기서의 내용은(룻 1:1-21)?
2.룻의 이야기를 통해 가르쳐 주고자 하는 교훈은(룻 1:1-21)?

3.나오미가 잃은 것은(룻 1:1-21)?
4.나오미를 통해서 얻을 수 있는 교훈은(룻 1:5-7)?

5.룻의 성품은(룻 1:16-22)?
6.이방인들이 이스라엘 백성이 될 수 있었던 길은(룻 1:16)?

7.룻이 시모를 떠나게 되는 유일한 조건은 무엇이라고 했는가(룻 1:17)?
8.룻은 어디 사람인가?

Rut0116-Ruth and Naomi02.jpg

NIV (KJV) 룻기 01장 본문 (클릭)

During the time of the Judges, when there was a famine in the land of Israel, Elimelech and Naomi of Bethlehem, and their two sons Mahlon and Chilion, went across the Jordan into Moab in the hope of making a living.

"In the days when The Judges ruled there was a famine in the land, and a certain man of Bethlehem in Judah went to sojourn in the country of Moab, he and his wife and his two sons. The name of the man was Elimelech and the name of his wife Naomi, and the names of his two sons were Mahlon and Chilion; they were Ephrathites from Bethlehem in Judah. They went into the country of Moab and remained there." (Ruth 1:1-2 RSV)

While there, Naomi became a widow. Her two sons married Moabite women, Orpah and Ruth, but they too became widows after a few years. When Naomi heard that the famine was over in Israel, she decided to return home.

"But Elimelech, the husband of Naomi, died, and she was left with her two sons. These took Moabite wives; the name of the one was Orpah and the name of the other Ruth. They lived there about ten years; and both Mahlon and Chilion died, so that the woman was bereft of her two sons and her husband."

Then she started with her daughters-in-law to return from the country of Moab, for she had heard in the country of Moab that The Lord had visited his people and given them food. So she set out from the place where she was, with her two daughters-in-law, and they went on the way to return to the land of Judah." (Ruth 1:3-7 RSV)

Naomi urged her two daughters in law to remain in Moab, their own homeland, rather than go with her to Judah, which was Naomi's homeland. Orpah did so, but Ruth remained with Naomi.

"Then they lifted up their voices and wept again; and Orpah kissed her mother-in-law, but Ruth clung to her." (Ruth 1:14 RSV)

Naomi and Ruth arrived in Bethlehem to a sympathetic welcome. Although they had endured much tragedy, it was The Lord who was guiding them back to a small town that would become world famous as the birthplace of the Messiah, with Ruth herself one of His human ancestors.

"So the two of them went on until they came to Bethlehem. And when they came to Bethlehem, the whole town was stirred because of them; and the women said, "Is this Naomi?" She said to them, "Do not call me Naomi, call me Mara, for the Almighty has dealt very bitterly with me. I went away full, and The Lord has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi, when The Lord has afflicted me and the Almighty has brought calamity upon me?"

So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess her daughter-in-law with her, who returned from the country of Moab. And they came to Bethlehem at the beginning of barley harvest." (Ruth 1:19-22 RSV)

(Supplemental notes for the Daily Bible Study Bible Reading Plan by Wayne Blank)

1 Where did Naomi return to?
2 Who were the sons of Naomi?
3 Where did Elimelech go to live?

4 Who was Elimelech's wife?
5 Which of Naomi's daughter-in-law returned to her peoples?
6 What did Naomi tell them to call her?

7 What relation was Ruth to Naomi?
8 Who was the man from Bethlehem?
9 What did Naomi say the Almighty had brought on her?

10 What was in the land in the days when the judges rules?
11 What tribe was Orpah from?

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교