삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 016-07 의리없는 여포

22.正話間,宋憲、魏續至,告布曰:「我二人奉明公之命,往山東買馬,買得好馬三百餘匹;回至沛縣界首,被強寇劫去一半,打聽得是劉備之弟張飛,詐裝山賊,搶劫馬匹去了。」呂布聽了大怒,隨即點兵往小沛,來攻張飛。玄德聞之大驚,慌忙引軍出迎。

23.兩陣圓處,玄德出馬曰:「兄長何故領兵到此?」布指罵曰:「我轅門射戟,救你大難,你何故奪我馬匹?」玄德曰:「備因缺馬,令人四下收買。安敢奪兄馬匹?」布曰:「你便使張飛奪了我好馬一百五十匹,尚自抵賴!」張飛挺鎗出馬曰:「是我奪了你好馬!你今待怎麼?」布罵曰:「環眼賊!你累次藐視我!」飛曰:「我奪你馬你便惱,你奪我哥哥的徐州便不說了!」

24.布挺戟出馬來戰張飛,飛亦挺鎗來迎。兩個酣戰一百餘合,未見勝負。玄德恐有疏失,急鳴金收軍入城。呂布分軍四面圍定。玄德喚張飛責之曰:「都是你奪他馬匹,惹起事端!如今馬匹在何處?」飛曰:「都寄在各寺院內。」玄德隨令人出城,至呂布營中說情,願送還馬匹,兩相罷兵。布欲從之。陳宮曰:「今不殺劉備,久後必為所害。」

Then came two officers, Song Xian and Wei Xu, saying, "As you ordered us, we went into the Huashan Mountains to purchase horses. We had got three hundred when, on our way back, on the borders of Xiaopei some robbers stole half of them. We hear that the real robbers were Zhang Fei and his soldiers, who took on the guise of brigands."

Lu Bu was very angry at this and began to prepare an expedition against Xiaopei. When Liu Bei heard that an attack threatened, he led out his army to oppose it, and the two armies were arrayed.

Liu Bei rode to the front and said, "Elder brother, why have you brought an army against me?"

Lu Bu began abusing him, saying, "That shot of mine at the Archery Feast saved you from grave danger. Why then did you steal my horses?"

"I wanted horses and I sent out to buy them. Should I dare to take yours?" said Liu Bei.

"You stole a hundred and fifty in the person of your brother Zhang Fei. You only used another man's hand."

Thereupon Zhang Fei, with his spear set, rode out, saying, "Yes! I stole your good horses, and what more do you expect?"

Lu Bu replied, "You goggled-eyed thief! You are always treating me with contempt!"

"Yes! I took your horses and you get angry. You did not say any thing when you stole my brother's Xuzhou!"

Lu Bu rode forward to give battle, and Zhang Fei advanced. A reckless fight began, and the two warriors kept it up for a hundred bouts without a decisive stroke. Then Liu Bei, fearing some accident to his brother, hastily beat the gongs as a signal to retire and led his army into the city. Lu Bu then invested it.

Liu Bei called his brother and chided him as the cause of all this misfortune.

"Where are the horses?" said Liu Bei.

"In some of the temples and courts," replied Zhang Fei.

Liu Bei sent a messenger out to speak softly and offer to restore the stolen horses if hostilities were to cease. Lu Bu was disposed to agree but Chen Gong opposed.

"You will suffer by and by if you do not remove this Liu Bei."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,