삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 016-04 의리없는 여포

12.當下呂布射中畫戟小枝,呵呵大笑,擲弓於地,執紀靈、玄德之手曰:「此天令你兩家罷兵也!」喝教軍士斟酒來,各飲一大觥。玄德暗稱慚愧。紀靈默然半晌,告布曰:「將軍之言,不敢不聽;奈紀靈回去,主人如何肯信?」布曰:「吾自作書覆之便了。」酒又數巡,紀靈求書先回。布謂玄德曰:「非我則公危矣。」玄德拜謝,與關、張回。次日,三處軍馬都散。

13.不說玄德入小沛,呂布歸徐州。卻說紀靈回淮南見袁術,說呂布轅門射戟解和之事,呈上書信。袁術大怒曰:「呂布受吾許多糧米,反以此兒戲之事,偏護劉備;吾當自提重兵,親征劉備,兼討呂布!」紀靈曰:「主公不可造次。呂布勇力過人,兼有徐州之地;若布與備首尾相連,不易圖也。靈聞布妻嚴氏有一女,年已及笄。主公有一子,可令人求親於布。布若嫁女於主公,必殺劉備。此乃『疏不間親之計』也。」

14.袁術從之,即日遣韓胤為媒,齎禮物往徐州求親。胤到徐州見布,稱說:「主公仰慕將軍,欲求令嬡為兒婦,永結『秦晉之好』。」布入謀於妻嚴氏。原來呂布有二妻一妾:先娶嚴氏為正妻,後娶貂蟬為妾;及居小沛時,又娶曹豹之女為次妻。曹氏先亡無出,貂蟬亦無所出,惟嚴氏生一女,布最鍾愛。

Lu Bu laughed loud at the success of his shot.

Dropping his bow he seized his guests by the hands, saying, "The command of Heaven indeed! And now you cease from fighting!"

He ordered the soldier attendants to pour out great goblets of wine and each drank. Liu Bei in his inmost heart felt rather lucky; his fellow guest sat silent, nodding his head.

Presently Ji Ling said, "I cannot disobey your command, General, but let me depart. What will my master say and will he believe me?"

"I will write a letter and confirm it," said Lu Bu.

After a few more rounds of the wine, Ji Ling asked that he might have the letter and after that departed.

When the brothers took their leave, Lu Bu again reminded Liu Bei, saying, "Do not forget I have delivered you today!"

Liu Bei thanked him and departed. Next day the leaders broke camps, and the soldiers were gone.

When Ji Ling had got back to the South of River Huai and told the story of the feat of archery and the peace making that followed, and had presented the letter, his lord was very wroth.

"Lu Bu repays me for all my grain with this bit of play acting!" cried Yuan Shu. "He has saved Liu Bei, but I will lead a large army myself and settle both Liu Bei and him."

"Be careful, my lord," said Ji Ling. "Lu Bu is braver and stronger than most leaders and has a wide territory. He and Liu Bei together make a powerful combination, not easy to break. But there is another course. I have found out that his wife, Lady Yan, has a daughter just of marriageable age; and as you have a son, you could arrange a marriage alliance with Lu Bu. If his daughter wedded your son, Lu Bu would certainly slay your enemy for you. This is called 'Relative-above-Stranger' plan."

This scheme appealed to Yuan Shu, who soon set about its accomplishment. He sent presents by the hand of Han Yin, who was to discuss the question.

When Han Yin saw Lu Bu, he said, "My master has an immense respect for you, Illustrious Sir, and he desires to ensure perpetual alliance between the two families by a marriage, an alliance such as existed between the ancient states of Qin and Jin."

Lu Bu was well disposed toward the scheme, but went in to consult his wife. Now Lu Bu had two wives and one concubine. He first married a lady of the Yan family, and she was the legal wife. Then he took Diao Chan as a concubine. And while he was living at Xiaopei, he had married a secondary wife, a daughter of Cao Bao. Lady Cao had died quite young leaving no issue. Neither had Diao Chan borne any children. So that Lu Bu had but one child, this daughter, of whom he was dotingly fond.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,