삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 011 유비의 진출과 조조의 패배 17

22.玄德堅執不肯。陶謙泣下曰:「君若捨我而去,我死不瞑目矣!」雲長曰:「既承陶公相讓,兄且權領州事。」張飛曰:「又不是我強要他的州郡;他好意相讓,何必苦苦推辭?」玄德曰:「汝等欲陷我於不義耶?」陶謙推讓再三,玄德只是不受。陶謙曰:「如玄德必不肯從,此間近邑,名小沛,足可屯軍。請玄德暫駐軍此邑,以保徐州,何如?」眾皆勸玄德留小沛,玄德從之。陶謙勞軍已畢,趙雲辭去,玄德執手揮淚而別。孔融、田楷亦各相別,引軍自回。玄德與關、張引本部軍來至小沛,修葺城垣,撫諭居民。

So spoke Kong Rong, but still Liu Bei obstinately refused.

Tao Qian besought him with tears, saying, "I shall die if you leave me, and there will be none to close my eyes."

"Brother, you should accept the offer thus made," said Guan Yu.

"Why so much fuss?" said Zhang Fei. "We have not taken the place. It is he who wishes to give it to you."

"You all persuade me to do what is wrong," said Liu Bei.

Seeing he could not persuade Liu Bei, Tao Qian then said, "As you are set in determination, perhaps you will consent to encamp at Xiaopei. It is only a little town, but thence you can keep watch and ward over the region."

They all with one voice prayed Liu Bei to consent, so he gave in. The feast of victory being now ended, the time came to say farewell. When Zhao Zilong took his leave, Liu Bei held his hands alternately while dashing away the falling tears. Kong Rong and Tian Kai went home to their own places.

When Liu Bei and his brothers took up their abode in Xiaopei, they first repaired the defenses, and then they put out proclamations in order to calm the inhabitants.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,