삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 010 마등의 의병과 조조의 분노 18

21.陶謙入城,與眾計議曰:「曹兵勢大難敵,吾當自縛往操營,任其剖割,以救徐州百姓之命。」言未絕,一人進前言曰:「府君久鎮徐州,人民感恩。今曹兵雖眾,未能既破我城。府君與百姓堅守勿出;某雖不才,願施小策,教曹操死無葬身之地!」眾人大驚,便問計將安出。

正是:
 本為納交反成怨,那知絕處又逢生?

[三國誌詩010-p02]

畢竟此人是誰,且聽下文分解。

Tao Qian retired into the city and called his officers to council.

"The force against us is too strong," said he. "I will give myself up as a prisoner and let him wreak his vengeance on me. I may save the people."

But a voice was heard saying, "You have long ruled here, and the people love you. Strong as the enemy are, they are not necessarily able to break down our walls, especially when defended by you and your people. I have a scheme to suggest that I think will make Cao Cao die in a place where he will not find burial."

These bold words startled the assembly, and they eagerly asked what the scheme was.

Making overtures for friendship, Tao Qian encountered deadly hate. 
But, where danger seemed most threatening, he discovered safety's gate.

The next chapter will disclose who the speaker was.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,