삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 08

8.允拜謝。次日,便將家藏明珠數顆,令良匠嵌造金冠一頂,使人密送呂布。布大喜,親到王允宅致謝。允頂備嘉殽美饌;候呂布至,允出門迎迓,接入後堂,延之上坐。布曰:「呂布乃相府一將,司徒是朝廷大臣,何故錯敬?」允曰:「方今天下別無英雄,惟有將軍耳。允非敬將軍之職,敬將軍之才也。」布大喜。允慇懃敬酒,口稱董太師并布之德不絕。布大笑暢飲。允叱退左右,只留待妾數人勸酒。酒至半酣,允曰:「喚孩兒來。」

"Thank you, thank you!" said Wang Yun.

Then Wang Yun took from the family treasury many pearls and bade a cunning jeweler make therewith a fine golden headdress, which was sent as a present to Lu Bu. He was delighted and came to thank the donor. When Lu Bu arrived, he was met at the gate by Wang Yun himself and within found a table full of dainties for his delectation. He was conducted into a private apartment and placed in the seat of honor.

Lu Bu said, "I am but a simple officer in the palace of a minister. You are an exalted officer of state. Why am I treated thus?"

"Because in the whole land there is no hero your equal. Poor I bow not to an officer's rank; poor I bow to his ability."

This gratified Lu Bu mightily, and his host continued to praise and flatter and ply him with wine and to talk of the virtues of the Prime Minister and his henchman.

Lu Bu laughed and drank huge goblets.

Presently most of the attendants were sent away, only a few kept to press the guest to drink.

When the guest was very mellow, Wang Yun suddenly said, "Let her come in!"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,