삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 007 손견의 죽음 28

28.言未畢,軍吏桓楷出曰:「某與劉表有舊,願入城為使。」策許之。桓楷入城見劉表,具說其事。表曰:「文臺屍首,吾已用棺木盛貯在此。可速放回黃祖,兩家各罷兵,再休侵犯。」桓楷拜謝欲行,階下蒯良出曰:「不可!不可!吾有一言,令江東諸軍片甲不回一一請先斬桓楷,然後用計。」

正是:
追敵孫堅方殞命,求和桓楷又遭殃。
       [三國誌詩007-p01]

未知桓楷性命如何,且聽下文分解。

He had barely finished speaking when an officer in the army, Huan Ji, offered himself as messenger, saying, "I am an old friend of Liu Biao. I volunteer to take the mission."

Sun Ce agreed. So Huan Ji went and peace was discussed.

Liu Biao told Huan Ji, saying, "The body is already laid in a coffin and ready to be delivered as soon as Huang Zu returned. Let us both cease fighting and never again invade each other's territories."

Huan Ji thanked him and took his leave.

But as Huan Ji went down the steps, Kuai Liang suddenly broke in, saying, "No, no! Let me speak and I will see to it that not a single enemy can survive. I pray you first put this man to death and then to employ my means."

Pursuing his enemy, Sun Jian dies; 
On a peaceful mission, Huan Ji is threatened.

The fate of the ambassador will be disclosed in a later chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,