삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 039 박망파 싸움 16

19.操曰:「比公若何?」庶曰:「庶安敢比亮?庶如螢火之光,亮乃皓月之明也。」夏侯惇曰:「元直之言謬矣。吾看諸葛亮如草芥耳,何足懼哉!吾若不一陣生擒劉備,活捉諸葛,願將首級獻與丞相。」操曰:「汝早報捷書,以慰吾心。」惇奮然辭曹操,引軍登程。

"How does he stand as compared with you?" asked Cao Cao.

"There is no comparison. I am a mere glow-worm spark; he is the glory of the full moon," replied Xu Shu.

"You are mistaken," replied Xiahou Dun. "This Zhuge Liang of yours is of no account. Who would fear him? If I do not take him and his master prisoners in the first battle, then here is my head, a free gift to our lord, the Prime Minister."

"Hasten to comfort me with news of victory," said Cao Cao.

Xiahou Dun hastened to depart.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,