Kq048. Who Said It?

Who said it when the LORD asked him where his missing brother was?

1. "I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"

(a) Cain
(b) Esau
(c) Ishmael
(d) Jacob

2. Who said this to his father - who was about to sacrifice his son?
"Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?"

(a) Noah
(b) Abraham
(c) Isaac
(d) Jacob

3. Who said it to his new son-in-law?
"And ______ said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn. Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years."

(a) Reuben
(b) Judah
(c) Boaz
(d) Laban

4. Who said it to his brothers?
"And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed: For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf."

(a) Judah
(b) Jacob
(c) Judas
(d) Joseph

5. Who decreed it?
"And _______ charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive."

(a) Nero
(b) Pontius Pilate
(c) Herod the Great
(d) Pharaoh

6. Who said it?
"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance"

(a) Joshua
(b) Peter
(c) Paul
(d) John the Baptist

7. Who said it?
"Then said _______ unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

(a) Elizabeth, the mother of John the Baptist
(b) Ruth, the mother of Obed
(c) Sarah, the mother of Isaac
(d) Mary, the mother of Jesus of Nazareth

8. Who said it?
"When _______ saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children."

(a) Herod the Great
(b) Herod Antipas
(c) Emperor Tiberius
(d) Pontius Pilate

9. Who said it to the anti-Christian mob as they were stoning him to death?
"And they stoned _______, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep."

(a) Stephen
(b) Ananias
(c) Barnabas
(d) Timothy

10. Who said it?
"I _______, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

(a) Timothy
(b) Paul
(c) Peter
(d) John

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교