Kq039. Who Did Jesus Say It To?

1. "And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?" [Hint]

(a) Peter and John
(b) The Pharisees
(c) The mob on the night He was arrested
(d) Joseph and Mary

2. "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, _______: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." [Hint]

(a) Peter
(b) Judas
(c) Herod
(d) Satan

3. "And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." [Hint]

(a) Peter and Andrew
(b) Matthew and Mark
(c) Luke and John
(d) Paul and Barnabas

4. "Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." [Hint]

(a) A Canaanite woman
(b) Peter's mother in law
(c) Mary of Magdala
(d) Martha, the sister of Lazarus

5. "The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. Then _______, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said." [Hint]

(a) Judas Iscariot
(b) Herod the Great
(c) Elymus the sorcerer
(d) Pontius Pilate

6. "Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready. The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come." [Hint]

(a) The brothers of Jesus
(b) The apostles
(c) The disciples
(d) The Herodians

7. "Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. _______ saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day." [Hint]

(a) Salome, the mother of the apostle John
(b) Mary of Magdala
(c) Martha, the sister of Lazarus
(d) Elizabeth the mother of John the Baptist

8. "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. _______ _______ came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her." [Hint]

(a) Mary Magdalene
(b) Martha, the sister of Lazarus
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus
(d) Mary, the sister of Lazarus

9. "And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man." [Hint]

(a) Saul the Pharisee
(b) Peter
(c) Caiaphas the high priest
(d) Nicodemus

10. "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." [Hint]

(a) The apostle John
(b) The apostle Paul
(c) The apostle Peter
(d) John the Baptist

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교