kq094. What Color Was It?

1. "Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the _______ robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!" [Hint]

(a) White
(b) Gold
(c) Pink
(d) Purple

2. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be _______ like crimson, they shall be as wool." [Hint]

(a) Red
(b) Orange
(c) Gold
(d) Brown

3. "He maketh me to lie down in _______ pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." [Hint]

(a) Golden
(b) Green
(c) Brown
(d) Scarlet

4. "And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ringstraked, and all the _______ in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle." [Hint]

(a) White
(b) Brown
(c) Grey
(d) Black

5. "And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, _______; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey." [Hint]

(a) Golden
(b) Yellow
(c) White
(d) Brown

6. "And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of _______, out of the midst of the fire." [Hint]

(a) Amber
(b) White
(c) Blue
(d) Scarlet

7. "And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a _______ horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand." [Hint]

(a) Red
(b) Grey
(c) White
(d) Black

8. "And thou shalt put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim; and they shall be upon Aaron's heart, when he goeth in before the LORD: and Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel upon his heart before the LORD continually. And thou shalt make the robe of the ephod all of _______." [Hint]

(a) Blue
(b) White
(c) Red
(d) Black

9. "And he said, My son shall not go down with you; for his brother is dead, and he is left alone: if mischief befall him by the way in the which ye go, then shall ye bring down my _______ hairs with sorrow to the grave." [Hint]

(a) Red
(b) Black
(c) Gray
(d) Brown

10. "And I saw a great _______ throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." [Hint]

(a) White
(b) Golden
(c) Scarlet
(d) Blue

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교