WLC_Q028_죄의 형벌1

Q. 28. What are the punishments of sin in this world?

A. The punishments of sin in this world are either inward, as blindness of mind,[101] a reprobate sense,[102] strong delusions,[103] hardness of heart,[104] horror of conscience,[105] and vile affections;[106] or outward, as the curse of God upon the creatures of our sakes,[107] and all other evils that befall us in our bodies, names, estates, relations, and employments;[108] together with death itself.[109]

=====

[101] 

Ephesians 4:18. (엡04:18) Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart.

[102] 

Romans 1:28. (롬01:28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

[103] 

2 Thessalonians 2:11. (살후02:11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

[104] 

Romans 2:5. (롬02:05) But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God.

[105]

Isaiah 33:14. (사33:14) The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Genesis 4:13. (창04:13) And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

Matthew 27:4. (마27:04) Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

[106] 

Romans 1:26. (롬01:26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.

[107] 

Genesis 3:17. (창03:17) And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

[108] 

Deuteronomy 28:15-18. (신28:15-18) But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

[109] 

Romans 6:21. (롬06:21) What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

Romans 6:23. (롬06:23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Westminster Larger Catechism
웨스터민스터 대요리문답028

문 28. 현세에 있어서 죄의 형벌이란 무엇인가?

답. 현세에 있어서 죄의 형벌이란 내적으로 마음의 굳어짐, 타락한 지각, 강한 유혹, 마음의 고집, 양심의 공포와 부끄러움, 정욕 같은 것이나 외적으로는 우리 때문에 하나님께서 만물을 저주하신 일, 우리들의 몸, 이름, 지위, 관계, 직업 등에 생긴 다른 모든 악과 더불어 사망에 이르게 되는 것이다.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교