WLC_Q012_하나님의 작정1

Q. 12. What are the decrees of God?

A. God's decrees are the wise, free, and holy acts of the counsel of his will,[43] whereby, from all eternity, he hath, for his own glory, unchangeably foreordained whatsoever comes to pass in time,[44] especially concerning angels and men.

[43] 

Ephesians 1:11. (엡01:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.

Romans 11:33. (롬11:33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Romans 9:14-15. (롬09:14-15) What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Romans 9:18. (롬09:18) Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

[44]

Ephesians 1:4. (엡01:4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.

Ephesians 1:11. (엡01:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.

Romans 9:22-23. (롬09:22-23) What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory.

Psalm 33:11. (시033:11) The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

The Westminster Larger Catechism
웨스터민스터 대요리문답012 

문 12. 하나님의 작정이란 무엇인가? 

답. 하나님의 작정은 하나님의 뜻의 도모로 말미암은 지혜롭고 자유하며 거룩한 행위이신 데 이로 말미암아 자기 영광을 위하여 특히 천사와 사람에 대하여 무엇이든지 일어날 일을 변할 수 없게 영원 전부터 작정하신 것이다.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교