WLC_Q007_하나님1

Q. 7. What is God?

A. God is a Spirit,[18] in and of himself infinite in being,[19] glory,[20] blessedness,[21] and perfection;[22] all-sufficient,[23] eternal,[24] unchangeable,[25] incomprehensible,[26] every where present,[27] almighty,[28] knowing all things,[29] most wise,[30] most holy,[31] most just,[32] most merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.[33]

=====

[18] Spirit

John 4:24. (요4:24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

[19] infinite

Exodus 3:14. (출3:14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Job 11:7-9. (욥11:7-9) Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know? The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.

[20] glory

Acts 7:2. (행7:2) And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran.

[21] blessedness

1 Timothy 6:15. (딤전6:15) Which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords.

[22] perfection

Matthew 5:48. (마5:48) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

[23] all-sufficient

Genesis 17:1. (창17:1) And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

[24] eternal

Psalm 90:2. (시90:2) Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

[25] unchangeable

Malachi 3:6. (말3:6) For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

[26] incomprehensible

1 Kings 8:27. (왕상8:27) But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

[27] every where present

Psalm 139:1-13. (시139:1-13) O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

[28] almighty

Revelation 4:8. (계4:8) And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

[29] knowing all things

Hebrews 4:13. (히4:13) Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Psalm 147:5. (시147:5) Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

[30] most wise

Romans 16:27. (롬16:27) To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

[31] most holy

Isaiah 6:3. (사6:3) And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Revelation 15:4. (계15:4) Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

[32] most just

Deuteronomy 32:4. (신32:4) He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

[33] most merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth

Exodus 34:6. (출34:6) And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.

The Westminster Larger Catechism
웨스터민스터 대요리문답007

문 7. 하나님은 어떠한 분인가? 

답. 하나님은 영이시니 스스로 존재하심과 영광과 복되심과 완전하심과 자족하심과 영원하심과 불변하심과 신비로우심과 편재하심과 전능하심과 전지 하심과 가장 어지심과 거룩하심과 정의로우심과 은혜로우심과 오래 참으심과, 선하고 진실 됨의 풍성하심이 무한한 분이시다.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교