WSC_Q031. 효력있는 부르심2

Q. 31. What is effectual calling?

A. Effectual calling is the work of God’s Spirit, whereby, convincing us of our sin and misery, enlightening our minds in the knowledge of Christ,[86] and renewing our wills,[87] he doth persuade and enable us to embrace Jesus Christ,[88] freely offered to us in the gospel.[89]

[86] Acts 26:18. To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. (행26:18 그 눈을 뜨게 하여 어두움에서 빛으로, 사단의 권세에서 하나님께로 돌아가게 하고 죄 사함과 나를 믿어 거룩케 된 무리 가운데서 기업을 얻게 하리라 하더이다 

1 Corinthians 2:10, 12. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.... Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (고전2:10,12 오직 하나님이 성령으로 이것을 우리에게 보이셨으니 성령은 모든 것 곧 하나님의 깊은 것이라도 통달하시느니라,  우리가 세상의 영을 받지 아니하고 오직 하나님께로 온 영을 받았으니 이는 우리로 하여금 하나님께서 우리에게 은혜로 주신 것들을 알게 하려 하심이라

2 Corinthians 4:6. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. (고후4:6 어두운데서 빛이 비취리라 하시던 그 하나님께서 예수 그리스도의 얼굴에 있는 하나님의 영광을 아는 빛을 우리 마음에 비취셨느니라 

Ephesians 1:17-18. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints (엡1:17-18우리 주 예수 그리스도의 하나님, 영광의 아버지께서 지혜와 계시의 정신을 너희에게 주사 하나님을 알게 하시고 너희 마음눈을 밝히사 그의 부르심의 소망이 무엇이며 성도 안에서 그 기업의 영광의 풍성이 무엇이며  

[87] Deuteronomy 30:6. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. (신30:6 네 하나님 여호와께서 네 마음과 네 자손의 마음에 할례를 베푸사 너로 마음을 다하며 성품을 다하여 네 하나님 여호와를 사랑하게 하사 너로 생명을 얻게 하실 것이며 

Ezekiel 36:26-27. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (겔36:26-27또 새 영을 너희 속에 두고 새 마음을 너희에게 주되 너희 육신에서 굳은 마음을 제하고 부드러운 마음을 줄 것이며  또 내 신을 너희 속에 두어 너희로 내 율례를 행하게 하리니 너희가 내 규례를 지켜 행할찌라 

John 3:5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (요3:5 예수께서 대답하시되 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 물과 성령으로 나지 아니하면 하나님 나라에 들어갈 수 없느니라 

Titus 3:5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost (딛3:5 우리를 구원하시되 우리의 행한바 의로운 행위로 말미암지 아니하고 오직 그의 긍휼하심을 좇아 중생의 씻음과 성령의 새롭게 하심으로 하셨나니 

[88] John 6:44-45. No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. (요6:44-45 나를 보내신 아버지께서 이끌지 아니하면 아무라도 내게 올 수 없으니 오는 그를 내가 마지막 날에 다시 살리리라 선지자의 글에 저희가 다 하나님의 가르치심을 받으리라 기록되었은즉 아버지께 듣고 배운 사람마다 내게로 오느니라  

Acts 16:14. And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul. (행16:14두아디라성의 자주 장사로서 하나님을 공경하는 루디아라 하는 한 여자가 들었는데 주께서 그 마음을 열어 바울의 말을 청종하게 하신지라  

[89] Isaiah 45:22. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. (사45:22땅 끝의 모든 백성아 나를 앙망하라 그리하면 구원을 얻으리라 나는 하나님이라 다른 이가 없음이니라 

Matthew 11:28-30. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (마11:28-30 수고하고 무거운 짐진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라 나는 마음이 온유하고 겸손하니 나의 멍에를 메고 내게 배우라 그러면 너희 마음이 쉼을 얻으리니 이는 내 멍에는 쉽고 내 짐은 가벼움이라 하시니라

Revelation 22:17. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (계22:17성령과 신부가 말씀하시기를 오라 하시는도다 듣는 자도 오라 할 것이요 목마른 자도 올 것이요 또 원하는 자는 값 없이 생명수를 받으라 하시더라  

문31. 효력있는 부르심이 무엇인가 ?

답. 효력있는 부르심은 하나님의 신이 하시는 일이니 우리의 죄와 비참을 깨닫게 하시고, 또 우리의 마음을 밝혀 그리스도를 알게 하시고, 우리의 의지를 새롭게 하시고, 우리를 권하사 능히 복음중에 값없이 주시는 예수 그리스도를 믿도록 하시는 것이다.

(1) 죄와 비참을 깨닫게 함 (요 16:8 , 행 2: 37 )

(2) 영안을 밝게 하심 (행 26:18 , 엡 1:18 , 계 3:17,18 )

(3) 의지를 새롭게 함 (겔 11:19 )

(4) 그리스도를 믿게 하심 (빌 2:13 , 살후 2:13 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교