WSC_Q028. 그리스도의 높아지심

Q. 28. Wherein consisteth Christ’s exaltation?

A. Christ’s exaltation consisteth in his rising again from the dead on the third day,[79] in ascending up into heaven,[80] in sitting at the right hand[81] of God the Father, and in coming to judge the world at the last day.[82]

[79] 1 Corinthians 15:4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. (고전15:4  장사 지낸바 되었다가 성경대로 사흘만에 다시 살아나사

[80] Psalm 68:18. Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them. (시68:18주께서 높은 곳으로 오르시며 사로잡은 자를 끌고 선물을 인간에게서, 또는 패역자 에서 받으시니 여호와 하나님이 저희와 함께 거하려 하심이로다  

Acts 1:11. Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (행1:11가로되 갈릴리 사람들아 어찌하여 서서 하늘을 쳐다 보느냐 너희 가운데서 하늘로 올리우신 이 예수는 하늘로 가심을 본 그대로 오시리라 하였느니라

Ephesians 4:8. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (엡4:8 그러므로 이르기를 그가 위로 올라가실 때에 사로잡힌 자를 사로잡고 사람들에게 선물을 주셨다 하였도다  

[81] Psalm 110:1. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. (시110:1  여호와께서 내 주에게 말씀하시기를 내가 네 원수로 네 발등상 되게 하기까지 너는 내 우편에 앉으라 하셨도다 

Acts 2:33-34. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, (행2:33-34  하나님이 오른손으로 예수를 높이시매 그가 약속하신 성령을 아버지께 받아서 너희 보고 듣는 이것을 부어 주셨느니라 다윗은 하늘에 올라가지 못하였으나 친히 말하여 가로되 주께서 내 주에게 말씀하시기를 

Hebrews 1:3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high (히1:3  이는 하나님의 영광의 광채시요 그 본체의 형상이시라 그의 능력의 말씀으로 만물을 붙드시며 죄를 정결케 하는 일을 하시고 높은 곳에 계신 위엄의 우편에 앉으셨느니라 

[82] Matthew 16:27. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. (마16:27인자가 아버지의 영광으로 그 천사들과 함께 오리니 그 때에 각 사람의 행한대로 갚으리라 

Acts 17:31. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. (행17:31 이는 정하신 사람으로 하여금 천하를 공의로 심판할 날을 작정하시고 이에 저를 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 살리신 것으로 모든 사람에게 믿을만한 증거를 주셨음이니라 하니라

문28. 그리스도의 높아지심이 어떠한가 ?

답. 그리스도의 높아지심은 사흘만에 죽은 가운데서 다시 살아나신 것과, 하나님 아버지의 우편에 앉아 계신 것과, 마지막 날에 세상을 심판하러 오시는 것이다.

(1) 그리스도의 부활 (요 20:19-23 , 고전 15:4 )

(2) 그리스도의 승천 (막 16:19 , 눅 24:51 , 행 1:9 )

(3) 하나님의 우편에 앉으심 (롬 8:34 , 엡 1:20 )

(4) 심판주로 재림하심 (시 50:3,4 , 행 1:11 , 행 17:31 )

*** 부활 - 승천 - 보좌에 앉으심 - 재림

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교