WSC_Q027. 그리스도의 낮아지심

Q. 27. Wherein did Christ’s humiliation consist?

A. Christ’s humiliation consisted in his being born, and that in a low condition,[73] made under the law,[74] undergoing the miseries of this life,[75] the wrath of God,[76] and the cursed death of the cross;[77] in being buried, and continuing under the power of death for a time.[78]

[73] Luke 2:7. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. (눅2:7 맏아들을 낳아 강보로 싸서 구유에 뉘었으니 이는 사관에 있을 곳이 없음이러라

2 Corinthians 8:9. For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. (고후8:9  우리 주 예수 그리스도의 은혜를 너희가 알거니와 부요하신 자로서 너희를 위하여 가난하게 되심은 그의 가난함을 인하여 너희로 부요케 하려 하심이니라 

Galatians 4:4. But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law (갈4:4 때가 차매 하나님이 그 아들을 보내사 여자에게서 나게 하시고 율법 아래 나게 하신 것은 

[74] Galatians 4:4. But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law (갈4:4 

[75] Isaiah 53:3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. (사53:3  그는 멸시를 받아서 사람에게 싫어 버린바 되었으며 간고를 많이 겪었으며 질고를 아는 자라 마치 사람들에게 얼굴을 가리우고 보지 않음을 받는 자 같아서 멸시를 당하였고 우리도 그를 귀히 여기지 아니하였도다 

Luke 9:58. And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. (눅9:58 예수께서 가라사대 여우도 굴이 있고 공중의 새도 집이 있으되 인자는 머리 둘 곳이 없도다 하시고

John 4:6. Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. (요4:6 거기 또 야곱의 우물이 있더라 예수께서 행로에 곤하여 우물 곁에 그대로 앉으시니 때가 제 육시쯤 되었더라 

John 11:35. Jesus wept. (요11:35 예수께서 눈물을 흘리시더라

Hebrews 2:18. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. (히2:18자기가 시험을 받아 고난을 당하셨은즉 시험 받는 자들을 능히 도우시느니라 

[76] Psalm 22:1. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? (시22:1 내 하나님이여 내 하나님이여 어찌 나를 버리셨나이까 어찌 나를 멀리하여 돕지 아니하옵시며 내 신음하는 소리를 듣지 아니하시나이까 

Matthew 27:46. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? (마27:46 제 구시 즈음에 예수께서 크게 소리질러 가라사대 엘리 엘리 라마 사박다니 하시니 이는 곧 나의 하나님, 나의 하나님, 어찌하여 나를 버리셨나이까 하는 뜻이라 

Isaiah 53:10. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. (사53:10 여호와께서 그로 상함을 받게 하시기를 원하사 질고를 당케 하셨은즉 그 영혼을 속건제물로 드리기에 이르면 그가 그 씨를 보게 되며 그 날은 길 것이요 또 그의 손으로 여호와의 뜻을 성취하리로다 

1 John 2:2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (요일2:2  저는 우리 죄를 위한 화목 제물이니 우리만 위할뿐 아니요 온 세상의 죄를 위하심이라 

[77] Galatians 3:13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: (갈 3:13그리스도께서 우리를 위하여 저주를 받은바 되사 율법의 저주에서 우리를 속량하셨으니 기록된바 ㅂ)나무에 달린 자마다 저주 아래 있는 자라 하였음이라  

Philippians 2:8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (빌2:8  사람의 모양으로 나타나셨으매 자기를 낮추시고 죽기까지 복종하셨으니 곧 십자가에 죽으심이라 

[78] Matthew 12:40. For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (마12:40요나가 밤낮 사흘을 큰 물고기 뱃속에 있었던것 같이 인자도 밤낮 사흘을 땅속에 있으리라  

1 Corinthians 15:3-4. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. (고전15:3-4  내가 받은 것을 먼저 너희에게 전하였노니 이는 성경대로 그리스도께서 우리 죄를 위하여 죽으시고 장사 지낸바 되었다가 성경대로 사흘만에 다시 살아나사

문27. 그리스도의 낮아지심이 어떠한가 ?

답. 그리스도의 낮아지심은 곧 그의 강생하심인데, 또한 비천한 지위에 나셔서 율법아래 복종하시고, 금생에 여러가지 비참함과 하나님의 진노하심과 십자가에서 저주의 죽음을 받으시고 묻히셔서, 얼마동안 죽음의 권세 아래 거하신 것이다.

(1) 그의 탄생 (눅 1:31 , 2:7 )

(2) 금생의 여러 가지 비참 (고후 8:9 , 갈 4:4 ,사 53:3 )

(3) 십자가에서 죽으심 (빌 2:6-9 )

(4) 사망의 권세 아래 거함 (마 27:46 , 고전 15:4 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교