SubKorea.com Bible

Menu

Creation Research 각종 정보들요리문답 › WSC_Q026. 왕직 - hrv

jesus | 2016.09.07 14:30:34 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024630 21:35:25-1.

WSC_Q026. 왕직

Q. 26. How doth Christ execute the office of a king?

A. Christ executeth the office of a king, in subduing us to himself, in ruling and defending us,[71] and in restraining and conquering all his and our enemies.[72]

[71] Psalm 110:3. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. (시110:3 주의 권능의 날에 주의 백성이 거룩한 옷을 입고 즐거이 헌신하니 새벽 이슬 같은 주의 청년들이 주께 나오는도다  

Matthew 28:18-20. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (마28:18-20 예수께서 나아와 일러 가라사대 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 족속으로 제자를 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 세례를 주고 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼찌어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라 

John 17:2. As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. (요17:2  아버지께서 아들에게 주신 모든 자에게 영생을 주게 하시려고 만민을 다스리는 권세를 아들에게 주셨음이로소이다 

Colossians 1:13. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son. (골1:13 그가 우리를 흑암의 권세에서 건져내사 그의 사랑의 아들의 나라로 옮기셨으니

[72] Psalm 2:6-9. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. (시 2:6-9  내가 나의 왕을 내 거룩한 산 시온에 세웠다 하시리로다 내가 영을 전하노라 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 너는 내 아들이라 오늘날 내가 너를 낳았도다 내게 구하라 내가 열방을 유업으로 주리니 네 소유가 땅 끝까지 이르리로다 네가 철장으로 저희를 깨뜨림이여 질그릇 같이 부수리라 하시도다 

Psalm 110:1-2. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. (시110:1-2여호와께서 내 주에게 말씀하시기를 내가 네 원수로 네 발등상 되게 하기까지 너는 내 우편에 앉으라 하셨도다 여호와께서 시온에서부터 주의 권능의 홀을 내어 보내시리니 주는 원수 중에서 다스리소서 

Matthew 12:28. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. (마12:28 그러나 내가 하나님의 성령을 힘입어 귀신을 쫓아내는 것이면 하나님의 나라가 이미 너희에게 임하였느니라

1 Corinthians 15:24-26. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (고전15:24-26 그 후에는 나중이니 저가 모든 정사와 모든 권세와 능력을 멸하시고 나라를 아버지 하나님께 바칠 때라 저가 모든 원수를 그 발아래 둘 때까지 불가불 왕노릇 하시리니 맨 나중에 멸망 받을 원수는 사망이니라

Colossians 2:15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (골2:15 정사와 권세를 벗어버려 밝히 드러내시고 십자가로 승리하셨느니라

문26. 그리스도께서 어떻게 왕의 직분을 행하시는가 ?

답. 그리스도께서 왕의 직분을 행하시는 것은 우리로 하여금 자기에게 복종케 하시고 우리를 다스리시며 보호하시고 자기와 및 우리의 모든 원수를 막아 이기시는 것이다.

(1) 우리를 자기에게 복종케 하심으로 (마 28:20 , 시 110:3 )

(2) 우리를 다스리심으로 (사 33:1,2,22 , 마 18:17,18 )

(3) 우리를 보호하심으로 (사 63:9 )

(4) 원수를 이기심으로 (고전 15:25,55-57 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

목록

Bible Reference Category, 창조시대 창조시대정보, 요리문답 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 소요리문답, 어린이 요리문답, 창조과학 이재만, 서민호,

iWorship, Memory Verses, 성경Puzzle, 예수님은?, BIBLE[WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV, 개역한글KHRV(1년1독, 120일1독), 성경통독], WEB성경읽기 [일독표, 1년1독, 1년2독, 1년3독, 1년4독] 성경권별 (Chapter, 지명연구, 인물탐방), 성경백과사전 (구약OT, 신약NT), 성화/지도 구약OT, 신약NT, 1.창조  2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일 8.분열 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경만화, 요리문답, 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경사전 성경66권 사전 : -()-()--()- (,)- (,)- (,)-()-- 중간 -(...)-

SubKorea.com Bible