WSC_Q023. 그리스도의 세 직분

Q. 23. What offices doth Christ execute as our Redeemer?

A. Christ, as our Redeemer, executeth the offices of a prophet,[62] of a priest,[63] and of a king,[64] both in his estate of humiliation and exaltation.

[62] Deuteronomy 18:18. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. (신18:18내가 그들의 형제 중에 너와 같은 선지자 하나를 그들을 위하여 일으키고 내 말을 그 입에 두리니 내가 그에게 명하는 것을 그가 무리에게 다 고하리라 

Acts 2:33. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. (행2:33 하나님이 오른손으로 예수를 높이시매 그가 약속하신 성령을 아버지께 받아서 너희 보고 듣는 이것을 부어 주셨느니라

Acts 3:22-23. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. (행 3:22-23 모세가 말하되 주 하나님이 너희를 위하여 너희 형제 가운데서 나 같은 선지자 하나를 세울 것이니 너희가 무엇이든지 그 모든 말씀을 들을 것이라 누구든지 그 선지자의 말을 듣지 아니하는 자는 백성 중에서 멸망 받으리라 하였고 

Hebrews 1:1-2. God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds (히1:1-2  옛적에 선지자들로 여러 부분과 여러 모양으로 우리 조상들에게 말씀하신 하나님이 이 모든 날 마지막에 아들로 우리에게 말씀하셨으니 이 아들을 만유의 후사로 세우시고 또 저로 말미암아 모든 세계를 지으셨느니라

[63] Hebrews 4:14-15. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. (히4:14-15그러므로 우리에게 큰 대제사장이 있으니 승천하신 자 곧 하나님 아들 예수시라 우리가 믿는 도리를 굳게 잡을찌어다 우리에게 있는 대제사장은 우리 연약함을 체휼하지 아니하는 자가 아니요 모든 일에 우리와 한결 같이 시험을 받은 자로되 죄는 없으시니라 

Hebrews 5:5-6. So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. (히5:5-6  또한 이와 같이 그리스도께서 대제사장 되심도 스스로 영광을 취하심이 아니요 오직 말씀하신 이가 저더러 이르시되 너는 내 아들이니 내가 오늘날 너를 낳았다 하셨고 또한 이와 같이 다른데 말씀하시되 네가 영원히 멜기세덱의 반차를 좇는 제사장이라 하셨으니 

[64] Isaiah 9:6-7. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. (사9:6-7 이는 한 아기가 우리에게 났고 한 아들을 우리에게 주신바 되었는데 그 어깨에는 정사를 메었고 그 이름은 기묘자라, 모사라, 전능하신 하나님이라, 영존하시는 아버지라, 평강의 왕이라 할것임이라 그 정사와 평강의 더함이 무궁하며 또 다윗의 위에 앉아서 그 나라를 굳게 세우고 자금 이후 영원토록 공평과 정의로 그것을 보존하실 것이라 만군의 여호와의 열심이 이를 이루시리라 

Luke 1:32-33. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. (눅1:32-33 저가 큰 자가 되고 지극히 높으신 이의 아들이라 일컬을 것이요 주 하나님께서 그 조상 다윗의 위를 저에게 주시리니 영원히 야곱의 집에 왕노릇 하실 것이며 그 나라가 무궁하리라

John 18:37. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (요18:37 빌라도가 가로되 그러면 네가 왕이 아니냐 예수께서 대답하시되 네 말과 같이 내가 왕이니라 내가 이를 위하여 났으며 이를 위하여 세상에 왔나니 곧 진리에 대하여 증거하려 함이로라 무릇 진리에 속한 자는 내 소리를 듣느니라 하신대 

1 Corinthians 15:25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. (고전15:25저가 모든 원수를 그 발아래 둘 때까지 불가불 왕노릇 하시리니  

문23. 그리스도께서 우리의 구속자로 무슨 일을 행하시는가

답. 그리스도께서 우리의 구속자로 선지자와 제사장과 왕의 직분을 행하시되 낮아지시고 높아지신 두 지위에서 행하신다.

(1) 선지자 (행 3:22 )

(2) 제사장 (히 4:14,15 , 5:5,6 )

(3) 왕 (요 18:36,37 , 계 19:16 , 시 2:6 )

(4) 낮아지시고 (빌 2:6-8 ) , 높아지심 (빌 2:10 )

구분             선지자             제사장             왕         

본래의 인간      지    식          거     룩            의(義)     

현재의 인간      무    지         사악(추악)함        유죄(불의)   

이스라엘      모세와 선지자들     아론과 그의 가족   다윗과 그의 가족  

그리스도      하나님의 말씀        희생 제사         왕 중 왕       
             (우리에게 계시된)    (그 자신을 바침)    (우리를 다스리심) 

회    개        지(知)             정(情)             의(義)     
               (율법과 복음)  (그리스도를 필요로)  (자유로 영접함)  
                                함 )                                

교    회     하나님 말씀의  성례의 올바른 집행  정당한 권징의 시행 
              신실한 전파    

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교