WSC_Q020. 은혜의 언약과 선택

Q. 20. Did God leave all mankind to perish in the estate of sin and misery?

A. God, having out of his mere good pleasure, from all eternity, elected some to everlasting life,[53] did enter into a covenant of grace to deliver them out of the estate of sin and misery, and to bring them into an estate of salvation by a Redeemer.[54]

[53] Acts 13:48. And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed. (행13:48 이방인들이 듣고 기뻐하여 하나님의 말씀을 찬송하며 영생을 주시기로 작정된 자는 다 믿더라

Ephesians 1:4-5. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, (엡1:4-5 곧 창세 전에 그리스도 안에서 우리를 택하사 우리로 1)사랑 안에서 그 앞에 거룩하고 흠이 없게 하시려고 그 기쁘신 뜻대로 우리를 예정하사 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 자기의 아들들이 되게 하셨으니

2 Thessalonians 2:13-14. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. (살후2:13-14 주의 사랑하시는 형제들아 우리가 항상 너희를 위하여 마땅히 하나님께 감사할 것은 하나님이 처음부터 너희를 택하사 성령의 거룩하게 하심과 진리를 믿음으로 구원을 얻게 하심이니 이를 위하여 우리 복음으로 너희를 부르사 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 영광을 얻게 하려 하심이니라

[54] Genesis 3:15. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. (창3:15 내가 너로 여자와 원수가 되게하고 너의 후손도 여자의 후손과 원수가 되게 하리니 여자의 후손은 네 머리를 상하게 할 것이요 너는 그의 발꿈치를 상하게 할 것이니라 하시고

Genesis 17:7. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. (창17:7 내가 내 언약을 나와 너와 네 대대 후손의 사이에 세워서 영원한 언약을 삼고 너와 네 후손의 하나님이 되리라

Exodus 19:5-6. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. (출19:5-6 세계가 다 내게 속하였나니 너희가 내 말을 잘 듣고 내 언약을 지키면 너희는 열국 중에서 내 소유가 되겠고 너희가 내게 대하여 제사장 나라가 되며 거룩한 백성이 되리라 너는 이 말을 이스라엘 자손에게 고할찌니라

Jeremiah 31:31-34. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (렘31:31-34 나 여호와가 말하노라 보라 날이 이르리니 내가 이스라엘 집과 유다 집에 새 언약을 세우리라 나 여호와가 말하노라 이 언약은 내가 그들의 열조의 손을 잡고 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내던 날에 세운것과 같지 아니할 것은 내가 그들의 2)남편이 되었어도 그들이 내 언약을 파하였음이니라 나 여호와가 말하노라 그러나 그 날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라 그들이 다시는 각기 이웃과 형제를 가리켜 이르기를 너는 여호와를 알라 하지 아니하리니 이는 작은 자로부터 큰 자까지 다 나를 앎이니라 내가 그들의 죄악을 사하고 다시는 그 죄를 기억지 아니하리라 여호와의 말이니라

Matthew 20:28. Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (마20:28 인자가 온것은 섬김을 받으려 함이 아니라 도리어 섬기려 하고 자기 목숨을 많은 사람의 대속물로 주려 함이니라

1 Corinthians 11:25. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. (고전11:25 식후에 또한 이와 같이 잔을 가지시고 가라사대 이 잔은 내 피로 세운 새 언약이니 이것을 행하여 마실 때마다 나를 기념하라 하셨으니

Hebrews 9:15. And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. (히9:15 이를 인하여 그는 새 언약의 중보니 이는 첫 언약 때에 범한 죄를 속하려고 죽으사 부르심을 입은 자로 하여금 영원한 기업의 약속을 얻게 하려 하심이니라 

문20. 하나님께서 모든 인종을 죄와 비참한 지위에서 멸망하게 버려 두셨는가 ?

답. 하나님께서 홀로 그 선하신 뜻대로 영원부터 그속받을 자들을 영생얻게 하시려고 선택하시고, 은혜의 언약을 세우셔서 구속자로 말미암아 저희를 죄와 비참한 지위에서 건져내시고 구원의 자리에 이르게 하려 하셨다.

(1) 구속받을 자를 영생얻게 하시려고 선택하심 (엡 1:4-7 , 딛 1:2 , 3:4-7 )

(2) 구속자로 인해 건져주시고 구원하셨다 (롬 3:20-22 , 딤전 1:14,15 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교