WSC_Q019. 죄의 결과와 비참

Q. 19. What is the misery of that estate whereinto man fell?

A. All mankind by their fall lost communion with God,[47] are under his wrath[48] and curse,[49] and so made liable to all the miseries of this life,[50] to death[51] itself, and to the pains of hell forever.[52]

[47] Genesis 3:8, 24. And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.... So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. (창3:8,24  그들이 날이 서늘할 때에 동산에 거니시는 여호와 하나님의 음성을 듣고 아담과 그 아내가 여호와 하나님의 낯을 피하여 동산 나무 사이에 숨은지라, 이같이 하나님이 그 사람을 쫓아 내시고 에덴동산 동편에 그룹들과 두루 도는 화염검을 두어 생명나무의 길을 지키게 하시니라 

John 8:34, 42, 44. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.... Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.... Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (요8:34,42,44 예수께서 대답하시되 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 죄를 범하는 자마다 죄의 종이라, 예수께서 가라사대 하나님이 너희 아버지였으면 너희가 나를 사랑하였으리니 이는 내가 하나님께로 나서 왔음이라 나는 스스로 온 것이 아니요 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것이니라, 너희는 너희 아비 마귀에게서 났으니 너희 아비의 욕심을 너희도 행하고자 하느니라 저는 처음부터 살인한 자요 1)진리가 그 속에 없으므로 진리에 서지 못하고 거짓을 말할 때마다 제 것으로 말하나니 이는 저가 거짓말장이요 거짓의 아비가 되었음이니라

Ephesians 2:12. That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (엡2:12 그 때에 너희는 그리스도 밖에 있었고 이스라엘 나라 밖의 사람이라 약속의 언약들에 대하여 외인이요 세상에서 소망이 없고 하나님도 없는 자이더니

Ephesians 4:18. Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart. (엡4:18 저희 총명이 어두워지고 저희 가운데 있는 무지함과 저희 마음이 굳어짐으로 말미암아 하나님의 생명에서 떠나 있도다

[48] John 3:36. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (요3:36 아들을 믿는 자는 영생이 있고 아들을 순종치 아니하는 자는 영생을 보지 못하고 도리어 하나님의 진노가 그 위에 머물러 있느니라

Romans 1:18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; (롬1:18 하나님의 진노가 불의로 진리를 막는 사람들의 모든 경건치 않음과 불의에 대하여 하늘로 좇아 나타나나니

Ephesians 2:3. Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. (엡 2:3 전에는 우리도 다 그 가운데서 우리 육체의 욕심을 따라 지내며 육체와 마음의 원하는 것을 하여 다른이들과 같이 본질상 진노의 자녀이었더니

Ephesians 5:6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. (엡5:6 누구든지 헛된 말로 너희를 속이지 못하게 하라 이를 인하여 하나님의 진노가 불순종의 아들들에게 임하나니

[49] Galatians 3:10. For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. (갈3:10 무릇 율법 행위에 속한 자들은 저주 아래 있나니 기록된바 누구든지 율법 책에 기록된대로 온갖 일을 항상 행하지 아니하는 자는 저주 아래 있는 자라 하였음이라 

Revelation 22:3. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him. (계22:3 다시 저주가 없으며 하나님과 그 어린 양의 보좌가 그 가운데 있으리니 그의 종들이 그를 섬기며

[50] Genesis 3:16-19. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. (창3:16-19 또 여자에게 이르시되 내가 네게 잉태하는 고통을 크게 더하리니 네가 수고하고 자식을 낳을 것이며 너는 남편을 사모하고 남편은 너를 다스릴 것이니라 하시고 아담에게 이르시되 네가 네 아내의 말을 듣고 내가 너더러 먹지 말라한 나무 실과를 먹었은즉 땅은 너로 인하여 저주를 받고 너는 종신토록 수고하여야 그 소산을 먹으리라 땅이 네게 가시덤불과 엉겅퀴를 낼 것이라 너의 먹을 것은 밭의 채소인즉 네가 얼굴에 땀이 흘러야 식물을 먹고 필경은 흙으로 돌아 가리니 그 속에서 네가 취함을 입었음이라 너는 흙이니 흙으로 돌아갈 것이니라 하시니라

Job 5:7. Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward. (욥5:7 인생은 고난을 위하여 났나니 불티가 위로 날음 같으니라

Ecclesiastes 2:22-23. For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun? For all his days are sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity. (전2:22-23 사람이 해 아래서 수고하는 모든 수고와 마음에 애쓰는 것으로 소득이 무엇이랴 일평생에 근심하며 수고하는 것이 슬픔 뿐이라 그 마음이 밤에도 쉬지 못하나니 이것도 헛되도다

Romans 8:18-23. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. (롬8:18-23 생각건대 현재의 고난은 장차 우리에게 나타날 영광과 족히 비교할 수 없도다 피조물의 고대하는 바는 하나님의 아들들의 나타나는 것이니 피조물이 허무한데 굴복하는 것은 자기 뜻이 아니요 오직 굴복케 하시는 이로 말미암음이라 그 바라는 것은 피조물도 썩어짐의 종노릇 한데서 해방되어 하나님의 자녀들의 영광의 자유에 이르는 것이니라 피조물이 다 이제까지 함께 탄식하며 함께 고통하는 것을 우리가 아나니 이뿐 아니라 또한 우리 곧 성령의 처음 익은 열매를 받은 우리까지도 속으로 탄식하여 양자 될것 곧 우리 몸의 구속을 기다리느니라

[51] Ezekiel 18:4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. (겔18:4 모든 영혼이 다 내게 속한지라 아비의 영혼이 내게 속함 같이 아들의 영혼도 내게 속하였나니 범죄하는 그 영혼이 죽으리라

Romans 5:12. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (롬5:12 이러므로 한 사람으로 말미암아 죄가 세상에 들어오고 죄로 말미암아 사망이 왔나니 이와 같이 모든 사람이 죄를 지었으므로 사망이 모든 사람에게 이르렀느니라 

Romans 6:23. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (롬6:23 죄의 삯은 사망이요 하나님의 은사는 그리스도 예수 우리 주 안에 있는 영생이니라

[52] Matthew 25:41, 46. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.... And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (마25:41 또 왼편에 있는 자들에게 이르시되 저주를 받은 자들아 나를 떠나 마귀와 그 사자들을 위하여 예비된 영영한 불에 들어가라 

2 Thessalonians 1:9. Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; (살후1:9 이런 자들이 주의 얼굴과 그의 힘의 영광을 떠나 영원한 멸망의 형벌을 받으리로다

Revelation 14:9-11. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (계14:9-11 또 다른 천사 곧 세째가 그 뒤를 따라 큰 음성으로 가로되 만일 누구든지 짐승과 그의 우상에게 경배하고 이마에나 손에 표를 받으면 그도 하나님의 진노의 포도주를 마시리니 그 진노의 잔에 섞인 것이 없이 부은 포도주라 거룩한 천사들 앞과 어린 양 앞에서 불과 유황으로 고난을 받으리니 그 고난의 연기가 세세토록 올라가리로다 짐승과 그의 우상에게 경배하고 그 이름의 표를 받는 자는 누구든지 밤낮 쉼을 얻지 못하리라 하더라

문19. 사람이 타락한 지위에서 비참한 것이 무엇인가 ?

답. 모든 인종이 타락함을 인하여 하나님과 교제가 끊어지고 또 그의 진노와 저주아래 있어서 생전에 모든 비참함과 사망과 영원한 지옥의 벌을 받게 되었다.

(1) 하나님과 교제가 끊어지고 (창 3:8,24 )

(2) 진노와 저주아래 있는 것 (엡 2:3 , 갈 3:10 , 애 3:39 )

(3) 생전에 모든 비참함 (롬 5:14 , 6:23 )

(4) 영원한 지옥의 형벌이다 (창 2:17 , 마 25:41 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교