WSC_Q013. 죄와 타락1

Q. 13. Did our first parents continue in the estate wherein they were created?

A. Our first parents, being left to the freedom of their own will, fell from the estate wherein they were created, by sinning against God.[37]

[37] Genesis 3:6-8, 13. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.... And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. (창3:6-8 여자가 그 나무를 본즉 먹음직도 하고 보암직도 하고 지혜롭게 할만큼 탐스럽기도 한 나무인지라 여자가 그 실과를 따먹고 자기와 함께한 남편에게도 주매 그도 먹은지라 이에 그들의 눈이 밝아 자기들의 몸이 벗은 줄을 알고 무화과나무 잎을 엮어 치마를 하였더라 그들이 날이 서늘할 때에 동산에 거니시는 여호와 하나님의 음성을 듣고 아담과 그 아내가 여호와 하나님의 낯을 피하여 동산 나무 사이에 숨은지라

2 Corinthians 11:3. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. (고후11:3 뱀이 그 간계로 이와를 미혹케 한것 같이 너희 마음이 그리스도를 향하는 진실함과 깨끗함에서 떠나 부패할까 두려워하노라

문13. 우리의 시조가 창조함을 받은 본 지위에 그대로 있었는가 ?

답. 우리 시조가 임의대로 자유함을 인하여 하나님께 죄를 범함으로 창조함을 받은 본 지위에서 타락하였다.

(1) 임의대로 자유하였음 (창 3:6,8,13 , 전 7:29 )

(2) 본 지위에서 타락하였다 (창 3:22,23 , 고후 11:3 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교