Menu

Creation Research 각종 정보들요리문답 › WSC_Q005. 삼위일체1 - hrv

jesus | 2013.01.24 23:08:39 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024525 17:56:23-1.

WSC_Q005. 삼위일체1

Q. 5. Are there more Gods than one?

A. There is but one only,[18] the living and true God.[19]

[18] 한 분 뿐이시니

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: (신6:4이스라엘아 들으라 우리 하나님 여호와는 오직 하나인 여호와시니

Isaiah 44:6. Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. (사44:6이스라엘의 왕인 여호와, 이스라엘의 구속자인 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 나는 처음이요 나는 마지막이라 나 외에 다른 신이 없느니라 

Isaiah 45:21-22. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. (사45:21-22 너희는 고하며 진술하고 또 피차 상의하여 보라 이 일을 이전부터 보인 자가 누구냐 예로부터 고한 자가 누구냐 나 여호와가 아니냐 나 외에 다른 신이 없나니 나는 공의를 행하며 구원을 베푸는 하나님이라 나 외에 다른이가 없느니라 땅 끝의 모든 백성아 나를 앙망하라 그리하면 구원을 얻으리라 나는 하나님이라 다른 이가 없음이니라 

1 Corinthians 8:4-6. As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. (고전8:4-6  그러므로 우상의 제물 먹는 일에 대하여는 우리가 우상은 세상에 아무 것도 아니며 또한 하나님은 한분 밖에 없는줄 아노라 비록 하늘에나 땅에나 신이라 칭하는 자가 있어 많은 신과 많은 주가 있으나 그러나 우리에게는 한 하나님 곧 아버지가 계시니 만물이 그에게서 났고 우리도 그를 위하며 또한 한 주 예수 그리스도께서 계시니 만물이 그로 말미암고 우리도 그로 말미암았느니라

[19] 참되시며 살아계신 분이시다

Jeremiah 10:10. But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. (렘10:10오직 여호와는 참 하나님이시요 사시는 하나님이시요 영원한 왕이시라 그 진노하심에 땅이 진동하며 그 분노하심을 열방이 능히 당치 못하느니라 

John 17:3. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (요17:3 영생은 곧 유일하신 참 하나님과 그의 보내신 자 예수 그리스도를 아는 것이니이다  

1 Thessalonians 1:9. For they themselves show of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; (살전1:9 저희가 우리에 대하여 스스로 고하기를 우리가 어떻게 너희 가운데 들어간 것과 너희가 어떻게 우상을 버리고 하나님께로 돌아와서 사시고 참되신 하나님을 섬기며 

1 John 5:20. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (요일5:20 또 아는 것은 하나님의 아들이 이르러 우리에게 지각을 주사 우리로 참된 자를 알게 하신 것과 또한 우리가 참된 자 곧 그의 아들 예수 그리스도 안에 있는 것이니 그는 참 하나님이시요 영생이시라

문5.  하나님 한 분밖에 또 다른 하나님이 계신가 ?

답. 한 분 뿐이시니 참되시며 살아계신 하나님이시다.

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

목록

Bible Reference Category, 창조시대 창조시대정보, 요리문답 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 소요리문답, 어린이 요리문답, 창조과학 이재만, 서민호,

iWorship, Memory Verses, 성경Puzzle, 예수님은?, BIBLE[WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV, 개역한글KHRV(1년1독, 120일1독), 성경통독], WEB성경읽기 [일독표, 1년1독, 1년2독, 1년3독, 1년4독] 성경권별 (Chapter, 지명연구, 인물탐방), 성경백과사전 (구약OT, 신약NT), 성화/지도 구약OT, 신약NT, 1.창조  2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일 8.분열 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경만화, 요리문답, 웨스터민스트 대요리문답, 성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교, 성경사전 성경66권 사전 : -()-()--()- (,)- (,)- (,)-()-- 중간 -(...)-

SubKorea.com Bible