WSC_Q002. 성경

Q. 2. What rule hath God given to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy him?

A. The Word of God, which is contained in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments,[3] is the only rule to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy him.[4]

[3] 

Matthew 19:4-5. And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? (마19:4-5   예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 사람을 지으신 이가 본래 저희를 남자와 여자로 만드시고 말씀하시기를 이러므로 사람이 그 부모를 떠나서 아내에게 합하여 그 둘이 한 몸이 될찌니라 하신 것을 읽지 못하였느냐

With Genesis 2:24. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. (창02:24 이러므로 남자가 부모를 떠나 그 아내와 연합하여 둘이 한 몸을 이룰찌로다

Luke 24:27, 44. And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.... And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. (눅24:27,44 이에 모세와 및 모든 선지자의 글로 시작하여 모든 성경에 쓴바 자기에 관한 것을 자세히 설명하시니라 44 또 이르시되 내가 너희와 함께 있을 때에 너희에게 말한바 곧 모세의 율법과 선지자의 글과 시편에 나를 가리켜 기록된 모든 것이 이루어져야 하리라 한 말이 이것이라 하시고

1 Corinthians 2:13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. (고전2:13 우리가 이것을 말하거니와 사람의 지혜의 가르친 말로 아니하고 오직 성령의 가르치신 것으로 하니 신령한 일은 신령한 것으로 분별하느니라 

1 Corinthians 14:37. If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. (고전14:37만일 누구든지 자기를 선지자나 혹 신령한 자로 생각하거든 내가 너희에게 편지한 것이 주의 명령인줄 알라 

2 Peter 1:20-21. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (벧후1:20-21먼저 알 것은 경의 모든 예언은 사사로이 풀 것이 아니니 예언은 언제든지 사람의 뜻으로 낸 것이 아니요 오직 성령의 감동하심을 입은 사람들이 하나님께 받아 말한 것임이니라 

2 Peter 3:2, 15-16. That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour.... And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. (벧후3:2,15-16  곧 거룩한 선지자의 예언한 말씀과 주 되신 구주께서 너희의 사도들로 말미암아 명하신 것을 기억하게 하려 하노라  15-16또 우리 주의 오래 참으심이 구원이 될 줄로 여기라 우리 사랑하는 형제 바울도 그 받은 지혜대로 너희에게 이같이 썼고 또 그 모든 편지에도 이런 일에 관하여 말하였으되 그 중에 알기 어려운 것이 더러 있으니 무식한 자들과 굳세지 못한 자들이 다른 성경과 같이 그것도 2)억지로 풀다가 스스로 멸망에 이르느니라 

[4] 

Deuteronomy 4:2. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. (신4:2 내가 너희에게 명하는 말을 너희는 가감하지 말고 내가 너희에게 명하는 너희 하나님 여호와의 명령을 지키라  

Psalm 19:7-11. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. (시19:7-11 여호와의 율법은 완전하여 영혼을 소성케 하고 여호와의 증거는 확실하여 우둔한 자로 지혜롭게 하며 여호와의 교훈은 정직하여 마음을 기쁘게 하고 여호와의 계명은 순결하여 눈을 밝게 하도다 여호와를 경외하는 도는 정결하여 영원까지 이르고 여호와의 규례는 확실하여 다 의로우니 금 곧 많은 정금보다 더 사모할 것이며 꿀과 송이꿀보다 더 달도다 또 주의 종이 이로 경계를 받고 이를 지킴으로 상이 크니이다 

Isaiah 8:20. To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. (사8:20 마땅히 율법과 증거의 말씀을 좇을지니 그들의 말하는 바가 이 말씀에 맞지 아니하면 그들이 정녕히 아침 빛을 보지 못하고 

John 15:11. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. (요15:11내가 이것을 너희에게 이름은 내 기쁨이 너희 안에 있어 너희 기쁨을 충만하게 하려함이니라 

John 20:30-31. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (요20:30-31 예수께서 제자들 앞에서 이책에 기록되지 아니한 다른 표적도 많이 행하셨으나 오직 이것을 기록함은 너희로 예수께서 하나님의 아들 그리스도이심을 믿게 하려 함이요 또 너희로 믿고 그 이름을 힘입어 생명을 얻게 하려 함이니라

Acts 17:11. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. (행17:11베뢰아 사람은 데살로니가에 있는 사람보다 더 신사적이어서 간절한 마음으로 말씀을 받고 이것이 그러한가 하여 날마다 성경을 상고하므로

2 Timothy 3:15-17. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (딤후3:15-17 또 네가 어려서부터 성경을 알았나니 성경은 능히 너로 하여금 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 믿음으로 말미암아 구원에 이르는 지혜가 있게 하느니라 모든 성경은 하나님의 감동으로 된 것으로 교훈과 책망과 바르게 함과 의로 교육하기에 유익하니 이는 하나님의 사람으로 온전케 하며 모든 선한 일을 행하기에 온전케 하려 함이니라

1 John 1:4. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. (요일1:4  우리가 이것을 씀은 우리의 기쁨이 충만케 하려 함이로라

문2.  하나님께서 무슨 규칙을 우리에게 주시어 어떻게 자기를 영화롭게 하고 즐거워할 것을 지시 하셨는가 ?

답. 신구약 성경에  기재된 하나님의 말씀은 어떻게 우리가 그를 영화롭게 하고 즐거워할 것을 지시하는 유일한 규칙이다.

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교