모세와 여호수아보다 뛰어나신 그리스도

히3:1  모세보다 우월하신 그리스도  
3:1Therefore, holy brothers, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Jesus;  3:2who was faithful to him who appointed him, as also was Moses in all his house. 3:3For he has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who built the house has more honor than the house.  3:4For every house is built by someone; but he who built all things is God. 3:5Moses indeed was faithful in all his house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were afterward to be spoken, 3:6but Christ is faithful as a Son over his house; whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the glorying of our hope firm to the end. 

히3:7  강퍅한 마음에 대한 경고  
3:7Therefore, even as the Holy Spirit says,  

"Today if you will hear his voice,  

3:8Don't harden your hearts, as in the provocation,  
      Like as in the day of the trial in the wilderness,  

3:9Where your fathers tested me by proving me,  
      And saw my works for forty years.  

3:10Therefore I was displeased with that generation,  
      And said, 'They always err in their heart,  
      But they didn't know my ways;'  

3:11As I swore in my wrath,  
      'They will not enter into my rest.'"  

3:12Beware, brothers, lest perhaps there be in any one of you an evil heart of unbelief, in falling away from the living God;  3:13but exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called "today;" lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 3:14For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm to the end: 3:15while it is said,  

"Today if you will hear his voice,  
      Don't harden your hearts, as in the rebellion."  

3:16For who, when they heard, rebelled? No, didn't all those who came out of Egypt by Moses? 3:17With whom was he displeased forty years? Wasn't it with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? 3:18To whom did he swear that they wouldn't enter into his rest, but to those who were disobedient? 3:19We see that they were not able to enter in because of unbelief.

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month351, Y06Month176, Y04Month117, Y03Month088), biblehistory114

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교