딛3:1  사회에 대한 그리스도인의 태도  

딛3:1  선한 일에 힘써라  
3:1Remind them to be in subjection to rulers and to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work,  3:2to speak evil of no one, not to be contentious, to be gentle, showing all humility toward all men.  3:3For we were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.  3:4But when the kindness of God our Savior and his love toward mankind appeared,  3:5not by works of righteousness, which we did ourselves, but according to his mercy, he saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,  3:6which he poured out on us richly, through Jesus Christ our Savior;  3:7that, being justified by his grace, we might be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.  3:8This saying is faithful, and concerning these things I desire that you affirm confidently, so that those who have believed God may be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men;  3:9but shun foolish questionings, genealogies, strife, and disputes about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 3:10Avoid a factious man after a first and second warning;  3:11knowing that such a one is perverted, and sins, being self-condemned. 

딛3:12 개인적인 당부와 인사  
3:12When I send Artemas to you, or Tychicus, be diligent to come to me to Nicopolis, for I have determined to winter there.  3:13Send Zenas, the lawyer, and Apollos on their journey speedily, that nothing may be lacking for them. 3:14Let our people also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they may not be unfruitful.  

3:15All who are with me greet you. Greet those who love us in faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month350, Y06Month175, Y04Month117, Y03Month088), biblehistory113

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교