딤전1:1 지켜야 할 복음  

딤전1:1 거짓 교훈에 대한 경고  
1:1Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Savior, and Christ Jesus our hope;  1:2to Timothy, my true child in faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.  

1:3As I exhorted you to stay at Ephesus when I was going into Macedonia, that you might charge certain men not to teach a different doctrine, 1:4neither to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which cause disputes, rather than God's stewardship, which is in faith -- 1:5but the end of the charge is love, out of a pure heart and a good conscience and unfeigned faith; 1:6from which things some, having missed the mark, have turned aside to vain talking;  1:7desiring to be teachers of the law, though they understand neither what they say, nor about what they strongly affirm.  1:8But we know that the law is good, if a man uses it lawfully, 1:9as knowing this, that law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 1:10for the sexually immoral, for homosexuals, for slave-traders, for liars, for perjurers, and for any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine; 1:11according to the gospel of the glory of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 

딤전1:12 자비에 대한 감사  
1:12And I thank him who enabled me, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he counted me faithful, appointing me to service;  1:13although I was before a blasphemer, a persecutor, and insolent. However, I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 1:14The grace of our Lord abounded exceedingly with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.  1:15The saying is faithful and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 1:16However, for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first, Jesus Christ might display all his patience, for an example of those who were going to believe in him for eternal life. 1:17Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. 

딤전1:18 믿음과 착한 양심  
1:18This charge I commit to you, my child Timothy, according to the prophecies which led the way to you, that by them you may wage the good warfare; 1:19holding faith and a good conscience; which some having thrust away made a shipwreck concerning the faith; 1:20of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I delivered to Satan, that they might be taught not to blaspheme.

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month348, Y06Month174, Y04Month116, Y03Month087), biblehistory113

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교