마28:1 예수의 부활  

마28:1 예수의 부활을 천사가 전함  
28:1Now after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. 28:2Behold, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from the sky, and came and rolled away the stone from the door, and sat on it. 28:3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow. 28:4For fear of him, the guards shook, and became like dead men. 28:5The angel answered the women, "Don't be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus, who has been crucified. 28:6He is not here, for he has risen, just like he said. Come, see the place where the Lord was lying. 28:7Go quickly and tell his disciples, 'He has risen from the dead, and behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there you will see him.' Behold, I have told you." 

마28:8 부활의 주님을 만난 여인들  
28:8They departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring his disciples word. 28:9As they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, "Rejoice!"  

They came and took hold of his feet, and worshiped him.  

28:10Then Jesus said to them, "Don't be afraid. Go tell my brothers that they should go into Galilee, and there they will see me." 

마28:11 매수된 파수꾼들  
28:11Now while they were going, behold, some of the guards came into the city, and told the chief priests all the things that had happened. 28:12When they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave a large amount of silver to the soldiers, 28:13saying, "Say that his disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.  28:14If this comes to the governor's ears, we will persuade him and make you free of worry." 28:15So they took the money and did as they were told. This saying was spread abroad among the Jews, and continues until this day. 

마28:16 마지막 명령  
28:16But the eleven disciples went into Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had sent them. 28:17When they saw him, they bowed down to him, but some doubted. 28:18Jesus came to them and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. 28:19Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 28:20teaching them to observe all things which I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.  

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month285, Y06Month143, Y04Month095, Y03Month072), biblehistory096

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교