겔4:1  상징을 통한 교훈들  

겔4:1  포로 기간에 대한 예언  
4:1You also, son of man, take a tile, and lay it before you, and portray on it a city, even Jerusalem:  4:2and lay siege against it, and build forts against it, and cast up a mound against it; set camps also against it, and plant battering rams against it round about.  4:3Take for yourself an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between you and the city: and set your face toward it, and it shall be besieged, and you shall lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.  4:4Moreover lie you on your left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel on it; according to the number of the days that you shall lie on it, you shall bear their iniquity.  4:5For I have appointed the years of their iniquity to be to you a number of days, even three hundred ninety days: so shall you bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.  4:6Again, when you have accomplished these, you shall lie on your right side, and shall bear the iniquity of the house of Judah: forty days, each day for a year, have I appointed it to you. 4:7You shall set your face toward the siege of Jerusalem, with your arm uncovered; and you shall prophesy against it. 4:8Behold, I lay bands on you, and you shall not turn you from one side to the other, until you have accomplished the days of your siege. 

겔4:9  기근에 대한 예언  
4:9Take for yourself also wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make you bread of it; according to the number of the days that you shall lie on your side, even three hundred ninety days, shall you eat of it. 4:10Your food which you shall eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shall you eat it. 4:11You shall drink water by measure, the sixth part of a hin: from time to time shall you drink.  4:12You shall eat it as barley cakes, and you shall bake it in their sight with dung that comes out of man.  4:13Yahweh said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their bread unclean, among the nations where I will drive them.  4:14Then said I, Ah Lord Yahweh! behold, my soul has not been polluted; for from my youth up even until now have I not eaten of that which dies of itself, or is torn of animals; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.  4:15Then he said to me, Behold, I have given you cow's dung for man's dung, and you shall prepare your bread thereon.  4:16Moreover he said to me, Son of man, behold, I will break the staff of bread in Jerusalem: and they shall eat bread by weight, and with fearfulness; and they shall drink water by measure, and in dismay: 4:17that they may want bread and water, and be dismayed one with another, and pine away in their iniquity.

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month236, Y06Month118, Y04Month079, Y03Month059), biblehistory076

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교