전1:1  세상 것의 헛됨   

전1:1  세상의 일들이 허무함   

1:1The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem: 

1:2"Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher; "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity." 1:3What does man gain from all his labor in which he labors under the sun? 1:4One generation goes, and another generation comes; but the earth remains forever. 1:5The sun also rises, and the sun goes down, and hurries to its place where it rises. 1:6The wind goes toward the south, and turns around to the north. It turns around continually as it goes, and the wind returns again to its courses. 1:7All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not full. To the place where the rivers flow, there they flow again.  1:8All things are full of weariness beyond uttering. The eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.  1:9That which has been is that which shall be; and that which has been done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 1:10Is there a thing of which it may be said, "Behold, this is new?" It has been long ago, in the ages which were before us. 1:11There is no memory of the former; neither shall there be any memory of the latter that are to come, among those that shall come after.

전1:12 인간의 지혜도 허무함   
1:12I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. 1:13I applied my heart to seek and to search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under the sky. It is a heavy burden that God has given to the sons of men to be afflicted with.  1:14I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and a chasing after wind.  1:15That which is crooked can't be made straight; and that which is lacking can't be counted. 1:16I said to myself, "Behold, I have obtained for myself great wisdom above all who were before me in Jerusalem. Yes, my heart has had great experience of wisdom and knowledge." 1:17I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing after wind. 1:18For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Meditation and Question

(Y12Month191, Y06Month096, Y04Month064, Y03Month048), biblehistory053

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교