Gen0126-Let us make man in our image.jpg
01Gen0203 [LLM0102] Adam and Eve 
Genesis 2:3 - 3,  개역한글성경

After God created the heavens and the earth, and all that was in it, he formed a man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into him the breath of life, and called him Adam. Then the LORD God made a beautiful garden in Eden, with beautiful trees to look at, trees with fruit that were good to eat, and the tree of life.  There was also the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.  God put Adam in the garden, and told him to take care of it, and he said "You may eat of every tree in this garden, except from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.  You must not eat of that one,  because in the day that you eat from it, you will  surely die,"  This meant that Adam had to obey God and not eat from that tree, just like we have to obey our parents when they tell us not to do something.  And then God said "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a companion."

And so God brought the animals for Adam to name, and he named all the cattle, and the birds, and all the other animals, but then Adam knew that he was alone.  And so God made him go to sleep, and he took one of Adam's ribs, and closed his side.  Then he made a woman from the rib and brought her to Adam, and Adam named her Woman.  Some people think he named her Eve, but that was not until later.  When God first brought her to Adam, he named her Woman.  And so Adam and the Woman became husband and wife, and they were very happy.  They were not wearing any clothes, but they were not ashamed.

One day something bad happened.  The devil, called Satan, made himself look like a serpent and went to talk to the Woman when she was alone.  He said "Didn't God say you could eat of every tree in the garden?" He questioned the word of God. So the Woman answered that "We may eat of the fruit of every tree except the tree in the middle of the  garden. God said of that one that we should not eat of it, or touch it, or we would die.  But God did not say that, he did not say they could not touch it, the Woman added that.  The serpent told the Woman that she would not die, because "God knows that in the day you eat from it, your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

So the Woman looked at the tree, and it was good for food, and pretty to the eyes, and could make her wise, so she took the fruit and ate it, and then she gave some to Adam and he ate from it too.  And then they both knew that they were naked, so they sewed fig leaves together to make clothes.

Then they heard God's voice as he  walked in the garden and they hid from God because they were afraid. But the LORD God called Adam, and said "where are you?" and Adam told him "I heard your voice, but I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself."  And God said "Who told you that you were naked?  Have you eaten from the tree I commanded you not to eat from?"  And the man said "The Woman you gave me, she gave it to me and I ate."  And so God asked the Woman "What is this that you have done?" and the Woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and so I ate."

God told the serpent that because he did that, he was cursed above all the animals, and would spend the rest of his days on his belly, eating dust for the rest of of his life, but he made a promise that one day a woman would have a baby that would deliver the world from what the devil had done.

And God said to  Adam, "Because you have listened to your wife, and eaten from the tree which I commanded you not to do, the ground is cursed for your sake.  It will bring forth thorns and thistles.  You will have to work very hard for your food until you die and  return to the ground from which you were made.

And Adam named his wife Eve, because she would be the mother of all living.

And so the LORD God made them coats of animal skins and clothed them.

And the LORD God sent Adam and Eve out of the beautiful garden of Eden, and placed angels called Cherubim to protect the garden from anyone getting in, so that they could not eat from the tree of life and live forever.  And God placed a flaming sword to protect the tree of life.

Memory Verse: Gen 3:21.....the LORD God made coats of skins, and clothed them.

More Quiz 01Gen02, 01Gen03

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교